Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK League Cup: Charlton 0-2 Preston North End

Many thanks to the 34 Lifers who marked this game.

I have only done the match stats as doing cumulative stats for two games with a number of players only having played one or part of a game is a bit pointless. When the team have a played few more cup games I will do further stats.

Brentford here we come?

Comments

• Options

Good stuff - possession is wrong though, adds up to 108%!

Cheers

• Options
    thanks cafcrocky87, I'm having one of those days, so here is the corrected version
  • Options
    has anyone ever received an average mark so low as Francis in this game - must be a record
  • Options
    I wonder how many MoMs there'll be this season with less minutes on the pitch.  Not many I suspect.
  • Options
    Not a criticism LL, just a question:
    Why do you include time added at the end of the game but not at the end of the first half?
  • Options
    Not a criticism LL, just a question:
    Why do you include time added at the end of the game but not at the end of the first half?
    Good point but as I get my "official" information for timings from the BBC report on the match it only gives the time when the ref finishes the game but unless I sit in front of the screen and watch the whole match I don't know when the first half finished.
  • Options
    Thanks. Makes sense from your point of view. Makes me wonder why the BBC do it though!