Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Players Marks: Rochdale 2-3 Charlton

For those at Spotlands today please give your marks up to 10, halves allowed. Just copy and paste the list. The STATBANK and PROMO-METER will appear on Tuesday:

Hamer
Solly
Morrison
Taylor
Wiggins
Wagstaff
Stephens
Hollands
Jackson
Hayes
Wright Phillips

Euell n/a
Hughes n/a
Cort n/a

Comments

• Options
    No one back from Rochdale yet?

;o)
  • Options
    Hamer 6.5Solly 7Morrison 7Taylor 7Wiggins 7.5Wagstaff 7Stephens 6.5Hollands 8Jackson 7Hayes 7 Wright Phillips 7
    Euell n/aHughes n/aCort n/a
  • Options
    Hamer 7
    Solly 8
    Morrison 7.5
    Taylor 7,5
    Wiggins 8
    Waggy 7.5
    Stephens 7
    Hollands 9
    Jackson 7.5
    Hayes 7
    BWP 7
  • Options
    Hamer 6.5
    Solly 7.5
    Morrison 7
    Taylor 7
    Wiggins 7.5
    Wagstaff 7
    Stephens 7
    Hollands 8.5
    Jackson 7.5
    Hayes 7.5
    BWP 7
  • Options
    Hamer 6
    Solly 7.5
    Morrison 6.5
    Taylor 6.5
    Wiggins 7
    Wagstaff 6.5
    Stephens 6.5
    Hollands 8
    Jackson 7.5
    Hayes 6
    Wright Phillips 6
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Hamer - 6
    Solly - 8
    Morrison - 7
    Taylor - 7
    Wiggins -7.5
    Wagstaff - 7
    Stephens - 6.5
    Hollands - 9
    Jackson - 6.5
    Hayes - 7.5
    Wright
    Phillips - 6.5
  • Options
    Hamer 6

Solly 8

Morrison 7

Taylor 7

Wiggins 8

Wagstaff 7

Stephens 6

Hollands 8

Jackson 6

Hayes 7

Wright Phillips 7

• Options
    No one back
    from Rochdale yet?

;o)

far too boozed to rate anyone oggster. Some nice birds though!
  • Options
    Hamer - 6.5

Solly - 7.0

Morrison - 6.5

Taylor - 7.0

Wiggins - 7.5

Wagstaff - 6.5

Stephens - 6.5

Hollands - 8.0 (MOM)

Jackson - 6.5

Hayes - 6.5

Wright Phillips - 7.0
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Far too stressed more like!!

Hamer - 6.5      He had little to do and mostly dealt with what he could have, as far as i could tell from where I was sitting, he couldn't help with either goals. Especially the first which seemed like a wonder header to me!
    Solly - 9      Yet another great game from the "Fecking Quality" Chris Solly. Going from strength to strength, very impressed. MOTM.
    Taylor - 7     Good game, I find it hard to distinguish between the two CBs still, they got a little caught out at times but mostly did what was necessary.
    Morrison - 7      [See Taylor]
    Wiggins - 8.5       Well taken goal and assist today! Confident going forward, a little nervy at times at the back, sometimes he seems to panic and just hoof it, which sometimes he doesn't need to do and just gives away posession.
    Wagstaff - 7.5      Didn't set the world on fire but had a good first half, always links up well with Chris Solly, sometimes I think he could do a bit more. Dropped out of it a bit in 2nd half.
    Stephens - 7      Him and Morrison work well as a team, but when the chips are down he seems to lack the skill/motivation/pizazz to get stuck in and turn the match. Had a good first half.
    Hollands - 8.5      Very good game, two well taken headers (Albeit I thought his first was Jackson, my bad!) had a typically good game.
    Jackson - 7.5      Didn't set the world on fire but played well and always tries his hardest, you can tell he cares! Links up well with Wiggins
    Hayes - 7.5     Did well bringing the forward and linking up play, was more impressed with him than i was at Notts County, would like to see him make a couple more runs and take a few more chances and could start racking up some goals!
    BWP - 7       Tried and ran his socks off for him but just wasn't his day i suppose! The over the top balls didn't work well today due to the slippy conditions as well, which scuppered him some of the time.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hamer - 7
    Solly 7.5
    Taylor - 7.5
    Morrison -7.5
    Wiggins - 8
    Wagstaff - 7.5 - too 2 horrible clatterings but still came back for more
    Stephens - 7
    Hollands - 8.5 great performance going forward and aerially
    Jackson - 6.5
    Hayes 7
    BWP - 6.5 - quiet game by his standards. Defenders did well on him.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Decent game and fantastic away trip!

Hamer - 7

Solly - 8

Morrison - 7

Taylor - 7

Wiggins - 8

Wagstaff - 8

Stephens - 6.5

Hollands - 9

Jackson - 7

Hayes - 7.5

Wright Phillips - 6.5

• Options
    Hamer 7
    Solly 9 joint mom - this little fella starting to look a real class act
    Taylor 7
    Morrison 7
    Wiggins 7.5
    Wagstaff 7
    Stephens 7.5
    Hollands 9 joint mom with more to come
    Jackson 7
    Hayes 7
    BWP 6 he deserves the right to have an off day
  • Options
    Hamer 7
    Solly 8
    Taylor 6
    Morrison 6
    Wiggins 8
    Wagstaff 7
    Stephens 7
    Hollands 9
    Jackson 8
    Hayes 7
    BWP 6
  • Options
    Hamer 7
    Solly 8
    Morrison 7
    Taylor 7
    Wiggins 8
    Wagstaff 7
    Stephens 7.5
    Hollands 8.5
    Jackson 7
    Hayes 7
    Wright Phillips 6.5
  • Options
    Hamer 6 - Didn't have a lot to do and certainly couldn't be blamed for either goals. Nice to actually hear our keeper shout!

Solly 8 - Just gets better and better.He works so well with Waggy, you'd have thought they were 'partners'.

Morrison 6 - Solid, though not as commanding in the box as he can be.

Taylor 7 - Very unfussed at this level.Always a calm head and really geed up the others after their first goal

Wiggins 7 - A good stopper and spoiler. Worked very hard and enjoyed his goal with the wrong foot.

Wagstaff - 8. Becomming a very clever footballer. Works hard, looks for openings and always trying to put himself into space and make himself available. See Solly. Seems to be being picked on a bit by opposition full backs (but he knows how to 'fall').

Stephens 6 - Hmm. Was so impressed with him at Colchester and he hasn't repeated that class since then. I think sometimes he tries to be too clever and was cuaght in possession for their first goal.

Hollands - 8. Just quietly goes about doing his business. Reads the game well, Looks for the 'easy' option which always seems to be the best option! Always aware of what's going on around him. I though his second seemed to go in in slow motion.

Jackson - 7. A good footballer, though I'm not sure his current position in best suited for him. Again, a hard worker who gets his just rewards. Felt his booking was a tad harsh.

Hayes - 7. Causes the opposition centre halves constant problems despite his lack or aerial prowess. Holds up the play well and brings the midfield in well to cause seconadary damage.

Wright Phillips - 8. Love him. A great talent, comfortable with the ball, has a deft touch,superb in the air, good vision and is obviously a natural goalscorer. Worked his socks off for the team AGAIN yesterday, without getting any joy for himself. If he stays fit for the majority of the season I'll eat my hat if he doesn't score 20+ goals.

Solly just nudges MOM for me.
  • Options
    Hamer 7Solly 8Morrison 6Taylor 6.5Wiggins 8Wagstaff 7Stephens 6.5Hollands 8.5Jackson 8Hayes 7Wright Phillips 6
  • Options
    Hamer 6 Played ok

Solly 7 Looked solid

Morrison 7 Improving

Taylor 7 A rock at centre back

Wiggins 8.5 Impressive performance at the back extra mark for a well taken goal

Wagstaff 7 Got through a lot of work

Stephens 7 Good clearance off the line early on gets him an extra point

Hollands 9 MOTM , he is getting better and better

Jackson 8 Good assist from the skipper for the first goal

Hayes 7 Better away from home

Wright Phillips 6 Quiet today

Euell n/a Good last minute clearance

Hughes n/a Kept things tight

Cort n/a A two minute league debut for us
  • Options
    Hamer 6
    Solly 7
    Morrison 7
    Taylor 7
    Wiggins 7
    Wagstaff 7
    Stephens 7
    Hollands 8 MOM has to be as scored 2
    Jackson 7
    Hayes 7
    Wright Phillips 7
  • Options
    Hamer 6
    Solly 7
    Morrison 7
    Taylor 7
    Wiggins 7.5
    Wagstaff 8
    Stephens 8
    Hollands 8.5 MoM
    Jackson 7
    Hayes 6.5
    Wright Phillips 6.5
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2011
    Hamer 6 Good reflex save 1st half, but blaming ref for all unclaimed crosses is wearing a bit thin
    Solly 8 Coming to expect nothing less
    Morrison 7
    Taylor 7.5 Unlucky not to score
    Wiggins 8.5 His best so far. The goal was a well-taken bonus
    Wagstaff 6.5
    Stephens 7 Understand he's really enjoying being at Charlton. I'm really enjoying him being here.
    Hollands 8.5 Two goals and another strong display
    Jackson 6 Quiet again without doing much wrong
    Hayes 7 We really missed his clever hold-up play when he went off. Seems to excel away from home
    Wright Phillips 8 VG all-round contribution; skillful and hard-working and was tugged back in box.
  • Options
    I heard Jackson got 3 assists.
  • Options
    Jackson has a total of 3 assists, two at Rochdale and one at Bury.
  • Options
    It seems to be all quiet so I shall close this for marks and get the stats done