Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dale Farm... Would'ya

edited September 2011 in General Charlton

Comments

• Options
    Utter filth....................I'll take No's 3 & 5 off their hands though.

So if you're reading this ladies............................(yeah, like they can read)
  • Options
    I wouldn't grab any of em...
  • Options
    do pikeys shit in the woods?
  • Options
    Id have a go on 3 only.

Then run. very far. very fast
  • Options
    Pikey birds can be fit but I wouldn't touch them with a bargepole on account of the possible complications.
  • Options
    Has anybody seen the film 'Knuckle' yet?
  • Options

No thanks. Don't know where they've been !

• Options

3 is not too bad.

Some Romany gypsy girls can be really lovely looking. dark hair, blue eyes...until they get to about 40 and the moustache starts appearing.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    You'd have to disinfect your bits afterwards
  • Options
    Not worth the hassle that would come with them.
  • Options
    If only she wasn't a do as you likey!
  • Options
    unlike the typical english bird on a friday night out and about they dont shag about, most stick with the same bloke there whole life
  • Options
    unlike the typical english bird on a friday night out and about they dont shag about, most stick with the same bloke there whole life
    But I feel that's probably more out of fear than loyalty...........
  • Options
    doubt that really
  • Options
    Def no's 3 & 5...............
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    am off to buy some disinfectant so that I can "liaise" with little Miss Pink Shorts

• Options
    i'd tarmac their drive (apart from the really rough one who looks like their bouncer)
  • Options
    ads that what they will all look like in a few years.All the men are keeping a low profile cos their pics will on various cctvs plus crimewatch and they would loose their benefits.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2011
    You could give 2's earings a little tug from behind. 1 and 4 are an ugly mother and daughter combo, 5 has craters and 3 is flat chested....they're all rubbish
  • Options

2 is probably a Gaurdian reader.

• Options
    You are well informed.
  • Options

and none of the many travellers i know claim benefits. 

• Options
    This thread needs more pictures
  • Options
    Couple of pikey sympathizers on here!
  • Options

Its a would ya

not another traveller thread

all of them all day long

• Options
    Bit like a penguin then...... mate for life........
    wonder if they are up for a bit of 'penguin in bondage then', as Frank Zappa once enquired?
  • Options
    not my favourite people whatsoever but if were going down the piss taking road lets broaden it to blacks and jews.. il start if u want