Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Live - Tony Fewell - Questions please

BDLBDL
edited September 2011 in General Charlton
We're interviewing Tony later this week.

For those who don't know, Tony is chief Steward at the Valley and has been since our days at Selhurst.

Tony comes from three generations of Fewell's who have worked at the Valley.

If you have a question that's related to the stewarding at the Valley then pop them up here and we'll try to get an answer for you.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Hopefully this will fewell some interesting debate!
  • Options

Very fewell questions so far.

• Options
    Ask him what he thought of the handsome chap who reffereed his sunday team a couple of weeks ago?

And this is a chance for those who wanted to know about 'Mr Robins' who has apparently left the stadium.
  • Options
    I don't want to make a fewell of myself, but if you are a season ticket holder or regular, ther is really no communication with Stewards. However in an attempt to contribute, ask him what training plus security checks are they given before they are allowed to start.
  • Options
    Thanks guys, will make sure that Paul asks these two questions when he interviews Tony tomorrow.
  • Options
    Is the North Stand cleaning supervisor EVER actually in his office ?

Seeing as he keeps being asked to return there :)
  • Options
     Have the club thought about any smoking options as on a saturday in the toilets its like walking through the stars in your eyes door when entering the lavs.
  • Options
    Is the North Stand cleaning supervisor EVER actually in his office ?

Seeing as he keeps being asked to return there :)
    lol

i'll ask that!
  • Options
    why are the stewards so heavy handed with the away supporters, and do the have the right to grab them around the neck and carry them out of the stadium
  • Options
    If he was Chief Steward at The Valley back when we were at Selhurst, did he have the easiest job in the world?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why are away fans in the upper west allowed to stand and celebrate goals without any words from stewards?
  • Options
    What's the funniest incident behind scenes that he's seen?

He'll know the questions before you ask them Dave, as I know for a fact he peeks on here now and then.
  • Options
    We've got a few curveballs for the old devil, don't you worry!
  • Options
    Remember, #cafc player is currently running a 14 day free trial, so if you have never heard@charltonlive you have now have no excuse!