Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Victoria Stanyon

13»

Comments

• Options
    If they sell a cd in the clubshop of her singing those songs i'd buy it.
    Me too. 
  • Options
    From Jacqui Oatley on Twitter:

I think that was the highest quality pre-match entertainment I've ever seen. And I've been to 100s of games!

• Options
    From Jacqui Oatley on Twitter:

I think that was the highest quality pre-match entertainment I've ever seen. And I've been to 100s of games!

Obviously, she was not at the Valley when Bjorn Again were on..obviously!
  • Options
    From where i was sitting she looked like she had a beautiful backside. I was hypnotised by the booty and th singing!
  • Options
    I wasn't there but really enjoyed it ; )
  • Options
    Thought she was good but the PA system really done her no justice at all in the north upper. When she hit those high notes it felt like the speakers were going to blow any moment. Wonder how many glasses shattered in the hospitality suites?

I also liked the guy who used to come down but as she's a supporter she gets my vote.

I would have been in bits doing that at the Valley. It must have been quite an emotional experience for her and I'm sure her family were there and full of pride.

..........and what a cracking booty she's got too............ ;-)
  • Options
    We had her on the live show on Sunday and she was lovely, very eloquent and even answers the phone "good evening", how many people do that these days. Reminds me of a singer I know called Haifa Jordan, very pretty with curly hair and a top voice.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Of course she answers thephone "good evening", it might be somebody ineteresting in booking her. Can't have done her career any harm impressing 20k people on Saturday - would love it if we could hear some more of her - is that possible Airman?
  • Options
    Do you think she can do "your father is your brother, your sister is your mother" next time?

Now THAT would be funny
  • Options
    Do you think she can do "your father is your brother, your sister is your mother" next time?

Now THAT would be funny
    Good idea TF, I would love to hear an Opera version of the Andy Hunt song!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Or Jason Euell (gold) ;-)

Or we could dig up all these old songs about saying ta ta to a horse or whatever the old fellas used to sing..............
  • Options

Or we could dig up all these old songs about saying ta ta to a horse or whatever the old fellas used to sing..............
    Well seeing as the native tongue of Opera is Italian it would be callled - Addio cavallo

Altogether now
    Addio cavallo, Addio cavallo, dicendo addio al suo cavallo, e come egli ha detto addio al suo cavallo, dicendo addio al suo cavallo....its kinda romantic, don't you think!
  • Options
    Half the covered end have yet to grasp english................
  • Options

Well seeing as the native tongue of Opera is Italian it would be callled - Addio cavallo

Altogether now
    Addio cavallo, Addio cavallo, dicendo addio al suo cavallo, e come egli ha detto addio al suo cavallo, dicendo addio al suo cavallo....its kinda romantic, don't you think!
    Hmm, the rhythm is slightly off but I think it could work.
  • Options

Next time let's try and make sure that everyone (or at least nearly everyone) is actually in the stands and not in the bars etc.

So many folk take their seats in the last 5 minutes before kick off that they'll no doubt miss her and that would be (and in fact was) a great shame.

• Options
    I was thinking that too about all the empty seats. Was wondering if her doing her turn during half time would maybe have been better?
  • Options
    she's back for the Stevenage match
  • Options
    Thought this was that Hungarian team ?
  • Options
    Thought this was that Hungarian team ?
    Czech?