Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is there any difference between last season's and this season's home shirt....and if not....

edited September 2011 in General Charlton
Is there any difference between last season's and this season's home shirt?

If not does anyone know why not?

I note it is still being charged at full price!

I'm talking about this kit http://shop.cafc.co.uk/shop.ink?CategoryID=40

ANY COMMENTS MUCH APPRECIATED. Cheers

Comments

• Options
    No difference at all. It's the same kit
  • Options
    What's the problem? It's the current home kit so it's full price. New away kit this year and new home kit next year.

• Options
    Didn't it decrease in price towards the end of last season , or am i just imagining that ?
  • Options
    Didn't it decrease in price towards the end of last season , or am i just imagining that ?
    Don't think so, I bought the blue top cheap, but the red did not move
  • Options
    In fairness releasing a new home kit every year for the last 5 years or so takes the Mick - you should at least two years out of a kit so about time too on that front
  • Options
    I got mine from sports direct for £25 online (see link above). they were limited on sizes though.
  • Options
    I got mine from Father Christmas who probably had the Elves make it.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    The white bits on the upper arms/shoulders are missing on the shirt from sports direct, aren't they?
  • Options
    There are no differences in the actual shirt just the 11 men wearing them on a saturday this season have a bit more pride and hunger then the shower of shite last year!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There are no differences in the actual shirt just the 11 men wearing them on a saturday this season have a bit more pride and hunger then the shower of shite last year!!!
    Quite...
  • Options
    The difference is that at some point in the season the red shirt will start to get discounted -which will increase as stocks diminish whilst the white shirt will remain at the same or near same price. Can see the red shirt going down to £20 or £25 for Xmas and any left being £15 or £10 towards the end of the season. A few XXL shirts will go for a fiver when everything else has been shifted.