Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

1st game in nearly 5yrs

edited September 2011 in General Charlton
Saturday will be my 1st game back at the valley for nearly 5yrs. I am flying back from Singapore tomorrow to renew my passport and only here for the weekend.

Has the area around the valley changed much? Is parking any better than it use to be or has it got worse?

Really looking forward to it, hopefully back in the north upper and a few beers before the game.

Comments

• Options
    I don't think it's changed much & with a 23,000 plus crowd expected, I'd expect parking issues to also be the same. 
  • Options
    Not changed much. Parking with the smaller gates has got a bit easier but with 20k+ on Sat it will be like it was in the Prem.
  • Options
    Feel free to pop into the Liberal club and say hello to the 'normal' Lifers and AFKA.
  • Options
    bound to lose then !!
  • Options
    as one ex-pat addick to another - why didn't you just send off for your passport?

am guessing you couldn't wait for the 4-6 weeks
  • Options
    as one ex-pat addick to another - why didn't you just send off for your passport?

am guessing you couldn't wait for the 4-6 weeks

You can't do passport in Singapore anymore you have to send it to HK. Unfortunately I travel alot for work so can't afford to be without it for 4 weeks.

When I return I am off to Manila, Bali and HK so don't have the spare time. I will get a 2nd passport though going forward.

Plus coming back allows me to buy some clothes for the family and a new set of golf clubs so not all bad