Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Social Events at the Valley

edited September 2011 in Not Sports Related
I know they have had the odd tribute night and comedy night, but what would make people attend social events at the Valley.

Had a chat with a mate who may try and put on a few events down there.

Comments

• Good place to have your 30th the year after next.
  • I heard Razil was planning an evening of Variety Showcases. Much the same as Angelos from Shooting Stars.

Surely you'd attend that? Is he the friend?
  • Wet T-Shirt Competitions.
  • Went to my cousins wedding reception at the valley about nine years ago, not seen or heard from her since!
  • I dont really think its got any character for a good event - the rooms are too big and odd shapes.  but then i've not been to a big function down there but doesnt appeal to me.
  • Get what's left of the who to play down there again. That would sell out!
  • show man utd matches in the lounges. we'd rake it in.
  • Not trying to do big events, but bring about some sort of Social club mentality, 

Just trying to help the club use the facilities in a better way
  • Not local enough for me but my son was christened there and family members who initially had reservations agreed afterwards what a great choice it was. It is a very good venue.
  • Sponsored links:

• Not trying to do big events, but bring about some sort of Social club mentality, 

Just trying to help the club use the facilities in a better way

what about contacting dart leagues about holding their finals night in one of the lounges. or local sports teams and leagues holding poty and presentation nights.
    all usually doneoutside the football season.
  • if you offered some under 9s cagefighting then any northerners living locally would ensure you made a packet