Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CCTv Live This Sunday - 25/09/2011

edited September 2011 in General Charlton
Join Phil Webster and Brian Cole this Sunday evening for what promises to be another great show on our "Live Show" page. Phil & Brian will be looking back at Saturdays "Football For A Fiver" League 1 clash with Chesterfield at The Valley as well as taking your calls on 02081332994 and reading out your emails to info@charltonchoicetv.co.uk. We will then be joined by our first guest, Chesterfield fan Rob Smith to get his take on the match. After 730 we will be speaking to Charlton fan and Erith Town manager Tony Russell, they are in action this Saturday against Banstead Athletic in the first round of the FA Vase. Top of the bill after 8pm is former Addicks Premiership striker Shaun Bartlett, find out what he is upto these days as well as talking about his time at Charlton. 

Listen Live: www.charltonchoicetv.co.uk
Email: info@charltonchoicetv.co.uk
Call Us: 02081332994

Get Involved !

Comments

• Options
    sounds like its a going to be a great show, we all need to spread the word about this program. its great to have a view on things that are not led by the club and the guest are getting better and better. i have been to watch erith town and they are playing some great football. they beat hernbay 3-2 to progress to the 2rdQ of the fa cup. looking forward to listening to what seems like its going to be a great show. keep it up lads
  • Options

sounds like its a going to be a great show, we all need to spread the word about this program. its great to have a view on things that are not led by the club and the guest are getting better and better. i have been to watch erith town and they are playing some great football. they beat hernbay 3-2 to progress to the 2rdQ of the fa cup. looking forward to listening to what seems like its going to be a great show. keep it up lads

Thanks, really looking forward to this one tonight aswell. We will be speaking to Shaun live from South Africa, we'd better stick some credit in the metre
  • Options
    Heard the programme for the first time last night and loved the interview with Shaun Bartlett, what a gem that fellow is, I was surprissed that Charlton have not got him on board as I am sure he would make a great ambassador for the club's community scheme in SA where the guy is a household name. He clearly has an affection for Charlton, and his decision not to sign for palace, and us only made you feel more warm towards the man. Apparently doing his FA coaching badges later  next year, I hope someone at Charlton had taken note.
    Good to see an independent voice, and hope that my contribution did not let the  show down. 
    Have to admire Phil's  and Brian's time and effort to promote Charlton, hope it proves a success.