Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    good on him 

I get distracted by a "big turnout" most mornings
  • Options
    good on him 

Too much fibre in your cereal, buckshee ?
  • Options
    good on him 

Stay off the peanut butter is my advice.
  • Options
    Ha, I read the headline and thought exactly the same.

Reminded me when i rang one of my players on a Sunday morning before a game and his wife answered the phone "i'm sorry smudge, he's having his football poo"
  • Options
    Should be a good match, and if they do play  a decent game of football which there recent results seem to indicate it should give us  good idea as to any one we have played so far this season.
    As I have a day pass to see Charlton, being the assistant manager of a Saturday team this could be a rare treat for me too see the lads on a Saturday.
    People probably regard the MK dons and Sheffield as the crunch games , but to me these are the games you have to win at home to get promotion.
  • Options
    Should be a good match, and if they do play  a decent game of football which there recent results seem to indicate it should give us  good idea as to any one we have played so far this season.
    As I have a day pass to see Charlton, being the assistant manager of a Saturday team this could be a rare treat for me too see the lads on a Saturday.

People probably regard the MK dons and Sheffield as the crunch games , but to me these are the games you have to win at home to get promotion.
    This. At this stage in the season i'm considering every game a '6pointer'. The one thing that makes this game extraordinary is the attendence figure, although the most effective iniative will be promotion come Spring.
    Enjoy tomorow!
  • Options
    @kenfrombexley - See you in the Lib Ken, I'm making one of my rare forrays to the Valley as well. Looking forward to the game......should be a great atmosphere and hoping for a win to keep us top.