Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The next four league games

2»

Comments

• Options
    9 points or not good enough
    If you win all your home games and draw all your away matches you end up with 92 points, which is bound to be enough for automatic promotion (we are currently three points over target), so nine is an unreasonable demand, although it would be very nice. Eight would be par, but even five would leave us on course.
  • Options
    preston have had some shocking results of late, didnt they lose to orient who were bottom of the league at the time!! hartlepool is always a tricky place to go so a point there would be a good result, definatly could see 9 plus points out of those games, starting saturday!!! 
  • Options
    I'd be happy with 7 points
  • Options
    Win lose draw draw for the next 4
  • Options
    Excellent call Muttley.

The next four are Carlisle (H), Wycombe (A) Hartlepool (A) Preston (H)

Big challenge for Powell to get the confidence back, or I can see a max of 4 points
    well can't do better than we have so far on these four - 9/9 and Preston next week
  • Options
    we have a lot tougher games than Hudds and Sheff Weds coming up. I'd love 4 points from Brentford and Preston.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Would this be the same Kap10 who queried SCP's skillsets in May especially his man management capabilities whilst he was Chairman of the PFA?............Oh ye of little faith. Happy Days COYR
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Would this be the same Kap10 who queried SCP's skillsets in May especially his man management capabilities whilst he was Chairman of the PFA?............Oh ye of little faith. Happy Days COYR
    It is and the same one who has been querying his skill set this season, and as long as he keeps learning and improving then we'll all be happy and he'll get there.

COYR

• Options

I can't see us getting more than 5 or 6 points from the next 4 games.........

I hope I'm proved wrong/

Glad the players responded Golfie! The bad news is Mrs. Algarve and I will be at Brentford, so no hope there for a point...    
  • Options
    Charlton
    - Preston H
    - Brentford A
    - Huddersfield H
    - Wallsall A

Huddersfield
    - Wallsall H
    - Notts Co. H
    - Charlton A
    - Bournemout H

Wednesday
    - Brentford H
    - Tranmere A
    - Orient H
    - Oldham A

After these Wednesday host Hudders.

Hudders seem to have the easiest four games with three at home, can see them picking up 9 or even 10 points, us & Wed 8 points,

interesting times
    -

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    very tough looking November but we couldn't be in better shape so a great time to play some of our challengers and hopefully open up a gap
  • Options
    I think Wednesdays December is tough, and expect them to start to fall away then.  United will take over third place.

I think our December is the easiest - at least on paper.
  • Options
    Next four games 

Huddersfield (H)
    Wallsall (A)
    Oldham (H)
    Yeovil (A)

Oh and add in Orient (A)

13 out of 15 points ?
  • Options
    i would be happy with 10 points from the games running up to christmas
  • Options
    Let's not get ahead of ourselves. One game at a time. That's the way to do it.  :-)
  • Options
    Let's not get ahead of ourselves. One game at a time. That's the way to do it.  :-)
    I've been doing 4 games at a time all season as this tyhread will show, not gonna stop now

• Options
    Realistically hope: DWWW

Predict: DLWW
  • Options

Some tricky ones up to New Year.............8 or 9 points may be the best we can hope for.

• Options
    I've been doing 4 games at a time all season as this tyhread will show, not gonna stop now

Respect that.  :-)