Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Powell previews Chesterfield

edited September 2011 in General Charlton
Found it fascinating listening to almost 3mins of mobile phone interference from the 50th second onwards just when Chris was talking about the "football for a fiver" initiative and the 3 games in 7 days, making it impossible to actually hear what he was saying at times.

Comments

• Options
    your point being?
  • Options
    Seriously. I've just watched that video. Not acceptable. When are the people who do this stuff going to get the Aspect Ratios of the material they are shooting. I pay for this rubbish production (Not The Content).
  • Options
    Maybe you could do your own previews not connected to the club and put them on the site?  Get a CP look-a-like etc.

Always good to have competition. ;-)
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Me thinks you protest too much.   

CAFCofficial
    Charlton Athletic FC

Apologies for the bit of
    mobile phone interference in one of the Powell interviews on CAFC
    Player, by the way. Poxy journalists! (MW) #cafc

• Options
    I'm a customer!
  • Options
    your point being?
    ?

Err, I can't hear it
  • Options
    Maybe you could do your own previews not connected to the club and put them on the site?  Get a CP look-a-like etc.

Always good to have competition. ;-)
    Good idea. Any offers to play the role of CP ?
  • Options
    How about Wesley Snipes?
  • Options
    How about Wesley Snipes?
    thought he was in jail for tax evasion?
  • Options
    My audition:

"To a man they were all great.  We have one aim this season, we all know what that is.  That's seven down, 39 to go."
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How about Wesley Snipes?
    thought he was in jail for tax evasion?
    They could do the interview from jail. I'm sure an American prison isn't that much different to the back of the Jimmy Seed stand. 
  • Options
    I'll take your word for it, I dont spend a lot of time behind the JSS nowadays. And as for Wes as CP? Hollywood never lets the truth get in the way of a good story. CP could be doing time on Dartmoor and managing an all winning promotion team by way of the communal pay phone in the recreation area of cell block Seed. I can see an Oscar in this for Wesley, as soon as he's released and paid his dues to Uncle Sam