Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

megson

edited September 2011 in General Charlton

Laughably claims that Sheff Weds are the Man Utd & Real Madrid of the 1st division & everybody wants to beat them........... a case of getting his excuses in early ?

Of course nobody else wants to beat the other teams only sweds !

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2011
    He is right you know - we're only top of the league because nobody wants to beat us.  If they did want to beat us, we wouldn't be unbeaten.
  • Options
    He is right you know - we're only top of the league because nobody wants to beat us.  If they did want to beat us, we wouldn't be unbeaten.
    So ur sayin that noone wants to beat us? Doesnt everyteam on anyleague want to beat the other team and megson is a nob how can he say that were 10 gamee into the season
  • Options
    I think he was being sarcastic, colts!

As for Megson being a nob - I wholeheartedly agree.
  • Options
    Well I suppose that makes us the barcelona
  • Options
    Megson is a complete tool. How anyone listens to , much less keeps employing that utter plank is beyond me.
  • Options
    Always talking nonsense that man
  • Options
    So ur sayin that noone wants to beat us? Doesnt everyteam on anyleague want to beat the other team and megson is a nob how can he say that were 10 gamee into the season
    Noone does not care about beating us, since brighton got promoted he has been more interested in Championship clubs
  • Options
    I think Sheffield Weds are just too big for this league.

What a privilege it is to be able to play against a team of their calibre and be part of the same world as Megson.

I thought Weds looked like Oldham without the class...
  • Options
    wednesday will be in the top 5 with us sheff utd preston and hudders 
  • Options
    1. Charlton
    2. Sheff United
    ------------------------------
    3. Huddersfield
    4. Preston
    5. Sheff Wed
    6. MK Dons
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Do we have a final top 6 prediction thread yet?

Preston NE
    Charlton
    --------------------------------
    Huddersfield
    Sheff Utd
    MK Dons
    Brentford
    ------------------------------------
    13th Sheff Weds
  • Options

wednesday will be in the top 5 with us sheff utd preston and hudders 
    I disagree, they aren't playoff certainties. Megson's football will only get them so far - they remind me of Charlton 2009/10 but not as good.
  • Options
    1. Charlton
    2. Sheff United
    ------------------------------
    3. Huddersfield
    4. Preston
    5. Sheff Wed
    6. MK Dons

I reckon MK will be 5th and dark horses Hartlepool 6th, just beating Wed into 6th
  • Options
    Preston to get 2nd.
  • Options
    I am with HWakefield.

Weds have lots of huff and puff but very little quality. Bit like us under St Parky of hoof-ball.

13th or maybe top 10 at best
  • Options
    megson is experienced enough to get that mob in the play offs
    you heard it here weeks ago
  • Options
    I honestly think we will be champions this season.

Think we will have a bad patch around Christmas time but come back strong for the final push.

Far too much quality in this team.

We have a never say die attitude.

COYR.
  • Options
    Preston NE are a clever combination of our flair and Megson's Monoliths (to steal Henry's phrase).

Will inch ahead in this league while we have our usual post Xmas palpitations..

Weds will struggle away from home..
  • Options
    I haven't read the words 'Charlton' and 'flair' in the same sentence for many years - refreshing!
    I'm also glad that this thread has turned into a discussion on whether Wednesday will actually make the playoffs this year - such is the stupidity of the ever-delusional Mr Megson.
  • Options
    It ain't worth my time reading about that potato head trying to big himself up... what a bore!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wednesday will get to the Champions League semis-Megson said so.
  • Options

ugly useless ginger *****

• Options
    I read that berk's comments, apparently every div 1 fan looked first for the Sheff weds dates when the fixtures came out - pratt. For the record I first looked for the Brentford (my local team now) games.
  • Options

I'm personally more interested in the Sheffield United fixture - take that Megson!

• Options
    I doubt Man Utd or Real Madrid go out to spoil games because opponents are too skillful for them....or let in 5 against Stevenage. They are in th eplay off pack though but class wise, not fit to tie our laces.
  • Options
    I doubt Man Utd or Real Madrid go out to spoil games because opponents are too skillful for them....or let in 5 against Stevenage. They are in th eplay off pack though but class wise, not fit to tie our laces.
  • Options
    You can say that again Muttley
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I doubt Man Utd or Real Madrid go out to spoil games because opponents
    are too skillful for them....or let in 5 against Stevenage. They are in
    th eplay off pack though but class wise, not fit to tie our laces.

I think I have said it enough now though!!!
  • Options

Laughably claims that Sheff Weds are the Man Utd & Real Madrid of the 1st division & everybody wants to beat them........... a case of getting his excuses in early ?

Of course nobody else wants to beat the other teams only sweds !

Yes.And Megson is the Dowie of league one.
  • Options
    The reason teams are that extra bit motivated is because they want to see that look of confusion on his stupid face as he tries to remember which excuse he hasn't used for a while.