Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danny Green

edited September 2011 in General Charlton
Does he still have a virus, or has he been dropped?

Comments

• Options
    Well he has never held the 1st choice position so can't have been dropped
  • Options
    Will be like a new signing hopefully when he starts playing again.
  • Options
    He can't dislodge Waggy which is good. Competition is high.
  • Options
    Well he has never held the 1st choice position so can't have been dropped
    I know but he is not even on the bench now.
  • Options
    could turn into the flop of the season for us. Would absolute hate that to happen though.
  • Options
    It's unwise to rush into too much exertion after some viral infections.  Andy Hunt ended up with M.E. because of this, and it ended his career.  CP is correctly giving Green time to recover properly before asking him to play a full part in games..
  • Options
    Will be like a new signing hopefully when he starts playing again.
    Agree, I think he will break into the side soon and make us really push on.
  • Options
    Must be ill. I'd be shocked if Euell kept Green off bench as Euell doesn't offer enough of a threat imo, especially with Yann and Hughes able to cover his different roles. Hoping to see Green, Yann and Alonso really pushing for the first team.
  • Options
    We have 4 games in 14 days coming up. Suspect he will be involved sooner rather than later.
  • Options
    Can't come back soon enough
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Green has the hump and Saint Chris is giving him the cold shoulder...

• Options
    Was at the Valley at around 11:30am, getting tickets for family friends and saw him come in his car and he was deffo there at the Valley - he looked fine to me but I would trust SCP and his backroom boys judgement on this...  Match fitness takes time, perhaps?
  • Options
    Was at the Valley at around 11:30am, getting tickets for family friends and saw him come in his car and he was deffo there at the Valley - he looked fine to me but I would trust SCP and his backroom boys judgement on this...  Match fitness takes time, perhaps?
    What car has he got?
  • Options
    Think it was a Beemer...
  • Options
    Fiat Panda
  • Options
    A smaller one than Hollands has now I would bet.
  • Options
    A smaller one than Hollands has now I would bet.
    Yeah, heard that Hollands has bought himself a double-decker bus.