Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Today's programme

edited September 2011 in General Charlton
Why didn't somebody nobble it and put Robbie Elliot down as ooh aah's lad's favourite player? :-)

Comments

• Options
    i was gonna put ben hamer down as his favourite !!

he had a great day but was totally shattered and slept thru the 2nd half !!(after he finished counting the chesterfield contingent)
  • Options
    Who scored our 3 goals against Preston?  I don't even remember us scoring? Is somebody rewriting history already?
  • Options
    Shocking mistake from Matt Wright in the Sheridan article. : - )
  • Options

Shocking mistake from Matt Wright in the Sheridan article. : - )

Yes that was unfortunate :-)
  • Options
    I wondered if it had been edited down to size by taking out the words "for Sheridan".
  • Options
    i was gonna put ben hamer down as his favourite !!

he had a great day but was totally shattered and slept thru the 2nd half !!(after he finished counting the chesterfield contingent)

I presume that was the thing you first thing you explained to your lads, when coming to their 1st game.

1. It's all about away support. The 1st thing you need to learn son, is that you have to count the amount of away supporters and then comment that it is better than ours as a % of home/away ratio :-) 

• Options
    The article on the chef woman says she was born on Bulgary's border with Turkey.

Either a rick or the name of a recipe :)
  • Options
    Everyone knows Bulgari is Italian