Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

help understamding

edited September 2011 in General Charlton
I feel i got to now all the lads but just feel people don.t realy understand me .i no im no good at english so was wandering if any one could take me on and give me some spelling lessons .i all so like to make friends i not getting no were with finding à girl and the spelling issue is bad .i feel Unless .is there any one who can help me .

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2011
    Give it a rest WUM!
    ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz....
  • Options
    Try writing the following passage over and over again until your fingers bleed:

"I feel that I have got to know all the lads, but just feel that people don't really understand me.  I know that I'm not very good at English and wondered if anyone would take me on and give me some spelling lessons.  I'd also like to make friends; I'm not getting anywhere with finding a girl.  The spelling issue is bad as it makes me feel useless.  Is there anyone who can help me?"
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I feel i got to now all the lads but just feel people don.t realy understand me .i no im no good at english so was wandering if any one could take me on and give me some spelling lessons .i all so like to make friends i not getting no were with finding à girl and the spelling issue is bad .i feel Unless .is there any one who can help me .
    There are special forums available for people with your needs.
    Perhaps you would be better suited to find them rather than post on a football forum?
    In my experience, the use of a spell checker would help with all postings - its a small inconvenience but would help your posts become more understandable, whilst also helping to improve your familiarity with words.
  • Options
    Start all sentences with a capital. An I on its own is a capital. The full stop goes at the end of your sentence followed by a space, not the other way around. If you get the basic grammar right I'm sure nobody will even notice the odd spelling error.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Start all sentences with a capital. An I on its own is a capital. The full stop goes at the end of your sentence followed by a space, not the other way around. If you get the basic grammar right I'm sure nobody will even notice the odd spelling error.
    yep. wot He says
  • Options
    Haha, best wind up on here for a while
  • Options
    your taxis outside mate..

• Options
    edited September 2011
    Haha, best wind up on here for a while
    That's the scary part, I don't think it is a windup.

Also gibbon, for is easier to type than four.
  • Options

Gibbo

Did you used to post on 606?

• Options

Gibbo

Was wondering that too ....

Have you any opinions on Fireman ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Gibbo