Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Suppose they call themselves Charlton "fans"

edited September 2011 in General Charlton
Great win on saturday we were solid and worthy winners, but if the game had a down side to it, it would be the aparant charlton "fan" sitting infront of me.

If this was a one off it wouldnt be worth mentioning but I know that these days there are quite a few of our fans that are just not satisfied with anything. The man infront of me was also just an idiot but just wouldnt stop slagging off BWP all through the game who according to him was 'pathetic' and the rest of the team was 'pathetic' even when we were 2-0 up. Every time BWP got the ball (in the first half) he shouted "Get him off hes rubbish!!, Get Green on!" 1. BWP was good in the 1st half, 2. Danny Green wasnt even on the bench. Huh!!

He was clearly just ignorant so his stupid ranting was easier to ignore, but he looked old enough to know better and also old enough to realise himself that he probably hasnt kicked a ball in about 20 years so his crappy judgment and rants on BWP were worth nothing.

It is really the first time ive had the experience of sitting near a moron at Charlton (changed seats for that game), but I sort of wish I let this bloke know he was talking out his arse and he might aswell just F**K off home. After BWP secured the 3 points at the end with his goal it thankfully that shut him up anyway...

Anyone put up with something similar at the valley?

Comments

• Options
    We have our fair share of morons, just wish there was a way of getting them grouped together and as far away from the rest of us as possible though. Maybe the club could do some form of questionnaire!!!!
  • Options
    One of the great things about standing terraces was that if you didn't like the comments of anyone around you, you could simply move.
  • Options
    Seems to be loads of fans (though thankfully no Lifers) who compare the existing team with the guys who were in the top 4 of the Premiership way back when

Crazy
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    This season I have frequently heard some of the older "gents" slagging off BWP even when he's scoring goals. Personally I couldn't care less what he does as long as he's hitting the back of the net, thats what he's paid to do.
  • Options

We have our fair share of morons, just wish there was a way of getting them grouped together and as far away from the rest of us as possible though. Maybe the club could do some form of questionnaire!!!!

Is Selhurst far enough away!

• Options
    There was a man coming down the stairs near the end of the game. Talking to a steward slateing the team off saying its the biggest pile of sh*t he has seen and how are we top of the league - he said the winger has got his finger up his ar*e refering to waggy and that he hasn't done nothing all game
  • Options
    Direct them to the JS stand, among the away supporters
  • Options
    Yeah, sorry about that Dave2I.....
  • Options

Wow, a thread with Charlton fans moaning about Charlton fans moaning. That's new.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    There was a man coming down the stairs near the end of the game. Talking to a steward slateing the team off saying its the biggest pile of sh*t he has seen and how are we top of the league - he said the winger has got his finger up his ar*e refering to waggy and that he hasn't done nothing all game
    That wasn't their manager was it?! He was sent to the stands...
  • Options

Wow, a thread with Charlton fans moaning about Charlton fans moaning. That's new.

Bah! What's needed is a thread moaning about these Charlton fans moaning about Charlton fans moaning.

The only thing that stops me is that someone would moan about me doing that!

Let's wait and see if tomorrow gives us some good things to moan about....and maybe even some bad things.
  • Options

Bah! What's needed is a thread moaning about these Charlton fans moaning about Charlton fans moaning.

The only thing that stops me is that someone would moan about me doing that!

Let's wait and see if tomorrow gives us some good things to moan about....and maybe even some bad things.
    Bloody Hell: Unbeaten in 10 league games fine....but, 3 draws ?