Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton feature on Soccer AM last Saturday

edited September 2011 in General Charlton
Didn't see it but did any other posters and if so what was it like?

Is it on Youtube?

Was meant to be about how many Graduates we have in the squad.

Comments

• There was also a feature on SSN, at around 2.50pm Saturday with Interviews from Hollands, ALONSO, Powell at the training ground.
  • What, you mean THEE Alonso.  Live & in living colour!!  Wow
  • Wasn't on Soccer Am was on Gillette Soccer Saturday, i taped it. 

Wasn't really anything on it that we didn't know already, just a basic run through of our season and what Chris Powell is like..
  • Blimey...Thought (Sir) Henry was back on SoccerAM then....
  • Blimey...Thought (Sir) Henry was back on SoccerAM then....
    Anyone who's proper Charlton has done Soccer AM (but only early before it went mainstream)
  • I have video evidence
  • So You say.................
  • So which Charlton player was on "showboats" yesterday.
  • So which Charlton player was on "showboats" yesterday.
    Hayes

• Sponsored links:

• .Anyone remember a few years ago, A soccerette in a Charlton shirt who showed a bit more than intended when her skirt lifted up
  • Baby Elvis ‏@FrankySoccerAM
    CHARLTON FANS - Franky is coming to ur gaff tomorro. What naughty / nutty things r there to do + see around Charlton / Greenwich area? #oosh
  • Quality - love Franky Fryer.
  • Can he jump in the river and disappear? Don't find that section funny at all.
  • Can he jump in the river and disappear? Don't find that section funny at all.

Just about the only good bit of the show nowadays
  • Really? Rather just watch them ask pros/ex pros about their anecdotes etc than have some bloke in a wig talk quickly about nothing and say 'naughty' as much as he can in a minute.
  • Doesn't matter about the pros when you have a muppet like Rushden asking the questions
  • Get him walking over the O2, so he can get a look at The Valley AND the future ground at the Peninsular!

;-)
  • Saw a bit of Soccer AM over Christmas, it really is a shadow of the program it used to be.

Can see why it is only 2 hours long now.
  • The programme has lost it but its better than poxy Saturday kitchen and other shite.

I love the Franky Fryer bit.
  • Sponsored links:

• I had you down as a big Saturday Kitchen fan VG.....nothing better than watching people cook Omelets after a night at Ministry!

Either that or Yo Gabba Gabba on C4!
  • Ha Saturday mornings haven't been the same since channel 4 got rid of Transworld Sport then kabuddi followed by Gazetta Football Italia.
  • Pearl diving
  • Football Italia was quality, mainly because it was different to almost every football show.
  • Frankie Fryer bingo anyone?

- Sam Batram statue, number of appearances ("Proper legend")
    - Chris Powell keeping his nut down outside the West Stand
  • cafctom said:

Frankie Fryer bingo anyone?

What odds on Airman keeping his nut down?! :-)
  • Is Tubes still on it ?

I saw him playing footy a few weekends back - he sits in front of the back 4, doesn't move much but can pick out a pass. I used to play against him - difference is he is still playing and I can barely move.
  • cafctom said:

Frankie Fryer bingo anyone?

Jason Euell keeping his nut down
    Frankie running down Harvey Gardens waving a fish on a plank of wood
    Eating a Nawty Fryup in the valley cafe
    Going on the Cable Car over the Thames
  • PL54 said:

Is Tubes still on it ?

I saw him playing footy a few weekends back - he sits in front of the back 4, doesn't move much but can pick out a pass. I used to play against him - difference is he is still playing and I can barely move.

Tubes is coming with us to Palace FACT