Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MK Dons v's Addicks Match thread

1131415161719»

Comments

• Options
    not a bad result away from home. PNE looking decent, league 1 looking very tight!
  • Options
    According to Sky, a fair result. MK Dons dominant first half but Charlton just as good in the second half.

Enjoyable Match Thread, thanks RedM, Seth, Paddy and everyone who collectively shared the drama.
  • Options
    best start to season since we have been in league one - official
  • Options

Predicted a point. Would have taken a point if offered before the game.

Shocking first half by the sounds of it.

Perhaps a bit fortunate to get a draw.

How many times would Southampton have done that last season? Their appearance at the Valley is one.

Bodes well.

• Options
    Undefeated... 4 points clear in top, cant ask for anymore... EIO!
  • Options
    And the addicks go marching on.

Woo hoo. After what sounded like a poor first half grateful to get a point.

Well done.
  • Options
    thanks for the updates guys
  • Options
    I think the best result tonight were our servers stood up despite severe traffic.

I certainly wasn't confident !!
  • Options
    We have to pay opponents less respect from the start - hopefully we will start better on Saturday - Sheff Utd will have watched today and will no doubt try to approach in the same way.
  • Options
    Has Kermit equalled his Leicester scoring record?  :-)

Took him 20 games for them I believe.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd take a point at MK at any stage in the season. Tough team to play. Robinson's a smug little so-and-so but he marshals his team well. Still unbeaten, and we don't have to go into one of the toughest games of the season on the back of a loss. Happy chappy here
  • Options
    Phew, would have taken a point before the start, definitely happy to get it. 

Great to see the subs conjuring up the goal, and sounds like SCP has made another good signing in Kermit.

• Options
    Cheers Red et al.
  • Options
    Got a point and didn't play well, that is a good thing in anyones world
  • Options
    no saveloys for the boys though, ah well next time!
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    And the addicks go marching on.

Woo hoo. After what sounded like a poor first half grateful to get a point.

Well done.
    I make it 2 points in front of Preston but they got game in hand. This is going by the table on player so might be wrong.

Sorry curb. Quoted the wrong post. :-/
  • Options
    Great service RedMid and Paddy P.

Cheers!
  • Options
    Happy with a point.
  • Options
    Go into the Sheff U game on Saturday with a good result under our belts and 4 points ahead of them... Should be an exciting contest. 
  • Options

tangoflash.. here is the updated table.... can't the season end now (would be nice)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_2/14982434.stm

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done to the 1200 who made the trip. Decent turn out for what will be a late one by the time they get home
  • Options
    and we didn't pick up any bookings which is a rare bonus these days.
  • Options
    thanks guys
  • Options
    Excellent point. 

Yes we struggled first half but this team is not going to give it up easily. 10 games unbeaten in the league, top by two points. Who wouldn't have settled for that?

Kermit coming on and scoring is a big plus added to the plus of Green putting in the cross. 

Smiley smile!
  • Options
    Thanks for the updates guys.
  • Options
    It's gonna be a very tough season this year. Can see the top 3-4 places being seperated by less than 10 points.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!