Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Crazy Dream Thread

2»

Comments

• England winning an international trophy ; )
  • Once dreamt I was walking down the main road of an old "Wild Western" town. I remember the scene as being very dusty and filled with afternoon sunlight, and there was no people in sight, only a pretty average sized trunk from a tree, blocking the road, from side to side, a few feet in front of me. Stepping over the trunk would be piece of cake, but nevertheless i chose to walk straight ahead... As I start to close in on the tree trunk I begin to feel a VERY strange sense of being out of balance. As I begin to tilt, getting the feeling that I will hit the dusty road at any point, I suddenly catapult up from my bed (in real life), now sitting fully awake in my bed :)

• that's novel, supermarket nightclub, think it might just catch on sadie, you can scoff and drink, simples, i can feel my hips swaying already?%-}}>

i keep having the same repetitive dreams, that have been going on for about a year or more. it's either me falling out of an aeroplane,  or off a tall building or cliff. and the other is about my dog, either getting run over or mauled by a pack of staffies / pit bulls and is really disturbing?

i've never had repetitive dreams before and the fact that they just keep going on and on is really shaking me up, doc hasn't come up with anything and people i know keep going on about anxiety or stress, which i agree with but to continue for so long is beginning to get to me, any suggestions appreciated?
  • I read in my interpretation book that falling mean you are losing control of something, it could mean anything from yourself to your finances, your love life, a child, studies. etc

As far as the dog is concerned have you had to go away and leave him/her somewhere or are you planning too, could be separation anxiety or feeling guilty?
  • I dreamt last night that they stopped the league and awarded it to Charlton, stating that it was pointless playing on as none of the other teams could compete with us.
  • met (not wet) myself in a dream recently... very strange
  • When I was eight I had some teeth out under gas and I still remember this weird dream (no rude comments about hot rings!):

Being pulled up into the sky by a ring around a finger; first it was Jesus pulling me then, as I got higher, it became God. The ring was getting hotter and hotter…. Red hot when Jesus was pulling then white hot when I was higher up with God on the other end. I was soon in orbit looking down on Earth then felt a sudden release and I started floating down. I landed on the coal tender of a steam train and there was an old hag looking down on me, she turned into the young dental assistant as I regained consciousness.

Years later a dentist friend told me this was a near death experience!