Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Surprising how many of our player's names can fit into Kum By Yah

edited September 2011 in Not Sports Related
Brad Wright-Phillips my lord, Kum by yah
Yann Kermorgant my lord, Kum by yah
Matty Taylor my lord, Kum by yah
Ben Ha-mer my lord, Kum by yah
Rhoys Wiggins my lord, Kum by yah

etc etc

Wouldnt it be cool to sing every players name - starting to the Goalie, rb, cb, cb, lb all the way through the team to the tune of kum by yah

Please don't ask how I came to this conclusion - basically I was up all night and started humming the tune.

Comments

• Options
    chrissy powell etc

• Options
    Hmmm..... imagine The Valley would sound like a girl guides' day trip! Very intimidating for the opposition ;-O
  • Options
    Hmmm..... imagine The Valley would sound like a girl guides' day trip! Very intimidating for the opposition ;-O
    You wait til the Brownies start !
  • Options
    How many will fit to Ging Gang Gooly?
  • Options
    Where's my woggle gone?
  • Options
    I'm away in Benidorm in November on a lads week and every year on the Thursday we go to the Benidorm Festival in fancy dress
    This years topic is 1950's/1960's boy scouts all khaki with either the smokey bear hat or the beret but can't seem to find the smokey bear hat anywhere!

Any of you old boy scouts out there got one hanging around in the loft?
    Fair price paid!!
  • Options
    If it was sung at a slow pace - in a deep voice it could be quite effective.

Remember Hartlepool last season with the oompa loompa's all doing the poznan.  The noise is just a noise - nothing more.  But it's effective.

I think it would be laugh personally
  • Options
    If this is going to be done en mass, can you inform me which game and i'll pull a sickie..................................
  • Options
    ...I've just remembered there's something important I have to do then... When is it?
  • Options
    my favorite is still................

Kenny Achempong, kum by yah!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would it not annoy non-christians?

Steps back and opens another beer.....