Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Programmes for Sale - £50 the lot

edited September 2011 in General Charlton
Anyone interested in buying over 1,100 Charlton programmes ?

Sensible offers only please. Range from early Seventies to mid noughties. Can forward an excel spreadsheet with them all catelogued if required. Buyer collects. 

Please send me a private message if interested.

Ok, I give in. £50 the lot. First to private message me is the winner. Must be able to collect from Barnehurst.

Comments

• Options
    **bump**
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Okay - now willing to give them away to a good home. Whoever wants them must be able to collect from DA8 before the end of November. Thanks.
  • Options
    Large, you might be able to get something for them on ebay, but to be honest I think you'd need to split it down a bit (say season by season).  If anyone's collecting they probably don't want to end up with loads of duplicates which is the potential with such a large batch.
  • Options
    Do you have charlton vs Shef weds in the cup - think it was '96 or '97?

Will give you a fiver for it. Was my first ever game.

Cheers, Oli.
  • Options
    I sold mine season by season. Think the most I got for a full season was £4. But postage did cost them about £6 too
  • Options
    Olster, that's the one when we won and chanted "we've only got ten men".   Jan 6th, 1996.  Got the program. It's yours for free.
    Need your particulars to mail it to you.