Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is this the worst football shirt you have ever seen and would you buy it?

2»

Comments

• Options

Wow , classy is Henry selling one of those as well , i'm sure it will go well if you have a house with pebble dashing!
  • Options
    I was at Birmingham that day.....turned out brilliantly but could have well turned out to be the end full stop if we had equalised!

Talking of Birmingham in the 90's I was also on the Junior Reds coach that was blocked in by brummie nutters when we beat them 4-3 on a Sunday! I have memories of everyone laying on the middle walkway of the coach with the curtains drawn in case anything came through the windows!!!  Anyone else remember that day?!
  • Options
    But everyone likes the Coventry away strip
    our primary school kit was the same as this - bizzarre really.
  • Options
    Almost unbelievably Mr Brummie already has this kit!!!!

Burn it.
  • Options

There was indeed an excellent late chance for us - can't remember the culprit.

The officials sprinted off at the end faster than any player had managed all afternoon. I'm not sure that the match even went the full 90 mins - it was certainly a very sharp final whistle.

There was much celebration of Palace's demise. Besides, there was nothing to cheer about in our match, after all.

Every shirt tells a story ....

My recollection of it was that bacon or maybe pitcher hit the post in the last minute, down the opposite end we were at.
  • Options
    Or it might even been garland.
  • Options

Think it was Big Fat Pete. There were a lot of relieved Addicks after that bounced away - there would have been no shirt swapping if that had gone I can assure you.

The Palarse game was definitely going on at the same time and I think another team had to win big to stay up and Palarse had to lose to go down - Oldham or Pompey stick in the mind.

• Options
    £1
  • Options

Think it was Big Fat Pete. There were a lot of relieved Addicks after that bounced away - there would have been no shirt swapping if that had gone I can assure you.

The Palarse game was definitely going on at the same time and I think another team had to win big to stay up and Palarse had to lose to go down - Oldham or Pompey stick in the mind.

Oldham beat southampton I think.
  • Options
    Sold to Mr Off IT
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2011

yeah we missed a sitter to all our relief at birmingham but i also remember their goal being yards offside and nobody complained

palace were definitely getting relegated at the same time the end of the 92/3 season thanks to oldhams miracle run of results

• Options
    Off_it, get yourself on a brummie forum and you might even double your money. ;-)
  • Options
    Already have a taker (am giving it away though, wouldn't try to make money out of charity).

Henry, if you whisper me your bank details I will send you the dough (plus postage and a donation). Will want it sent to someone in Brum though, if that's ok?
  • Options
    No probs at all.  Will in-box you.

Now how do I shift the West Ham and the Grimsby shirts?
  • Options
    Now how do I shift the West Ham and the Grimsby shirts?
    One smells of fish and the other of jellied eels.
  • Options
    Henry I thought this took down the Saatchi gallery?
  • Options

This shirt gets me excited.