Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Milton Keynes Dons 1-1 Charlton

Many thanks to the 30 Lifers who gave their marks for this game.

There have been some comments about goal assists. I get my information from the official Football League site and I believe they get their information from the Press Association. Except in exceptional circumstances I will always follow the Football League stats, the only times that I haven't this season are when Hollands was credited with Waggy's goal and in one game Hollands received a yellow card but it hasn't been recorded in the official stats.

Here they are

Comments

• Options
    Stephens .......credited with Waggy's goal?

;o)
  • Options
    oh all right Stephens -thanks Oggy
  • Options

LL - I know you have no choice but to use the offical stats but the shots off for the match at 1 is bizarre. I can think of 4 without thinking too hard.

Think the average marks show the story - good defensive display but weak in midfield

• Options
    strange, anyone else not able to see the link via mobile ? Normally can ok.

The away following stay is wrong LL before oohaah jumps on it. Should be 936.

• Options

Didn't AB say is was confirmed as 1200 something
  • Options
    I can't see it on my phone, I couldn't see the shirt Henry had up either.
  • Options

Keep up HI, 936 is average for season so far. Tuesday was 1229
  • Options

Keep up HI, 936 is average for season so far. Tuesday was 1229
    p*ss poor as ever.  our support is an embarresment blah blah blah wibble wibble
  • Options

millwall managed to bring 1,371 to mk dons on a cold tuesday in febuary in their promotion year , still they were 7th at the time

• Options
    Certainly a game I would have attended if it was a Saturday but work makes it difficult when game is past a certain distance. Would rather have the dynamic where we have more home fans as away fans only put money in the pockets of our rivals. We have more home fans than Millwall so how many they take away is irrelevant to me, They are very important though as our team needs the support but 900 charlton fans can do the job and by the sound of it - those who attended on Tuesday (with possibly one  exeption) did us proud.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Interesting that the keeper was MoM this year and last
  • Options

Just to up oohaa's stats.

There were four more Charlton than stated at Colchester and two more at MK.

Only because soundas doesn't like sitting with the riff raff.

• Options
    Appreciate it Addictkted

Away fans log book dutifully ammended