Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Has any Lifer actually tried to nail a haddock to a stick then walk around with it?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Someones already done that one, you prawn ;0)
  • Options
    Yup the thread is already floundering
  • Options

Will you be riding to the Valley to do this on you Motor Pike and sideCarp?

• Options
    edited September 2011

Will you be riding to the Valley to do this on you Motor Pike and sideCarp?

LOL!  (bizarrely was helping a friend fit a racing sidecar to his bike yesterday - spooky!)
    For Cod's hake I thought there would be a Marillion replies by now
  • Options

Nail 'em up, I say, nail some sense into 'em

• Options

Nail 'em up, I say, nail some sense into 'em

Thats not a very nice whelkome
  • Options
    I tried it but the fish wouldn't stay still long enough - the b**gers kept swimming away.
  • Options
    Get rick everett to carry it around then we can all cry "whats on the end of the stick rick!"
  • Options
    What a load of pollacks.
  • Options
    I'm going to mussel in on this thread and winkle a pun out of it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Trying to think of something to write as I listen to Billy Joel singing " It's all about sole"
  • Options
    I generally walk about with an old trout.
  • Options
    I generally walk about with an old trout.
    Should tell her to close her legs
  • Options

Right then ....

Manta man I'm not too koi to admit that I'm salmon that's a bit slow (and rather hard of herring), and it took me some time to mullet over and realise that the sole porpoise of this thread was to rays a smile. Actually, I rocked with laughter - oh my haking sides ! You bass-tards certainly like to share a joke - no-one could accuse you of being shellfish.

Incidentally, when I was in Ealing the other day I bumped into John Fryer. He told me that his favourite Charlton player was Rodney Green. Rod, he said, shore was a dab hand at trying to catch the keeper off his line - he would either hook the ball into the net or better still go for the chip. The latter he practised a lot and he gradually got batter - although the ball sometimes landed in roe Z, in time he became quite a lob star.

Mind you, he could never beat Bert Troutmann....

• Options
    Glass Halfull - why do I get the feeling you really needed to get that out of your system? ;-)
    Brilliant stuff.

You reminded me that its a fine line between fishing and just standing on the river bank with a rod.
  • Options

I think I have a poissoned mind ....

• Options
    Whats the story morning dory...
  • Options
    FEEEEEESSSSSSSHHHHHHHH