Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mayweather agrees to fight Khan

Think Khan may be out his depth if it happens? 

Look forward to it though and would love it if he suprised me. Still hope the Mayweather Manny fight happens one day....that would possibly be the best fight of the last couple of decades i reckon.

Comments

• Options
    Would be a great fight but i cant see Khan winning it.
  • Options
    DECK HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Mayweather is an all time grrrrrrrreat but isn't getting any younger. He's naturally bulkier than Khan and punches harder though Khan is taller and has a longer reach. Difficult to call. Khan's trainer Freddie Roach is a master mentor and coach. He would not let Khan fight Floyd unless there was in his (Roach's) opinion a good chance that Amir could win. It may not happen for the best part of a year during which Khan will get more mature and bigger and Mayweather will get older and possibly slower. Whatever, it will/would/should be a right royal rumble 
  • Options
    Mayweather to win easy, Mayweather and Manny to never happen.
  • Options
    Mayweather to win easy, Mayweather and Manny to never happen.
  • Options
    Surely needs at least a year, if not two more before he faces him?  At least Mayweather will be the wrong side of 35.
  • Options
    this is where boxing fails and ufc wins,fight him nowish not later when he could be in decline,not that it looks like he is ,but fights should be made for the right reasons,this guy he has next will give him a good workout and will catch him quite a bit but punches quite light sadly
  • Options
    Amir Khan talks way, way too much!!!
  • Options
    if you get koed in the style it happened to him its a given it will happen again.
  • Options
    He was lucky it didn't happen against Maidana.

Or it could have been worse and happened like this;

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hope mayweather destroys him, can't stand khan