Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

T.V Programmes that annoy you.

12346»

Comments

• Options

Lets be honest Bournemouth Addick none of the girls on strictly have fallen out of the ugly tree but do agree that tango was the stuff that wet dreams are made of, sensational.

• Options
    I watch about five 'new' tv programmes. Some old telly I can watch again and again - Columbo, for instance. I just don't 'get' most modern telly - it's almost laughably shit. I understand some people can watch reality telly in an 'ironic' mode. It appears I don't have that mode, because if I see more than 15 seconds of reality tv/talent shows/celebrity wankfest I start getting perilously close to scooping my own eyes out with a grapefruit spoon.
    Spot on Leroy. Its just utter non-sense.
    Every kid in school wants to 'be famous'
    Not smart, giving, caring, intelligent, hard working, or a valued member of society. Just 'famous' because of social atom bombs like these programmes and shyte media.
    Bit strong mate, me and a lot of people I know don't want to 'be famous'. I'd much rather be essentially what you summed up in your list. A decent human-being. Not some poor excuse for an amalgamation of blood, flesh and conciousness/
  • Options
    Droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllll.

There's many other reasons to watch it though  e.g. anyone who didn't enjoy Kristina's tango on Saturday needs help IMO. Now that is one hell of a woman and a spot of Kristina always perks up my Saturday!

Perks up a lot more than that for me !

• Options
    Rev: The critics seem to think its hilarious, am I missing something, me and her
    indoors have watched it twice and not found anything in the slightest bit funny!
  • Options
    Watched about 10 minutes of eastenders last week, its too damn depressing. Just misery piled on top of more misery. Its relentless.
  • Options
    I watch about five 'new' tv programmes. Some old telly I can watch again and again - Columbo, for instance. I just don't 'get' most modern telly - it's almost laughably shit. I understand some people can watch reality telly in an 'ironic' mode. It appears I don't have that mode, because if I see more than 15 seconds of reality tv/talent shows/celebrity wankfest I start getting perilously close to scooping my own eyes out with a grapefruit spoon.
    Spot on Leroy. Its just utter non-sense.
    Every kid in school wants to 'be famous'
    Not smart, giving, caring, intelligent, hard working, or a valued member of society. Just 'famous' because of social atom bombs like these programmes and shyte media.
    Bit strong mate, me and a lot of people I know don't want to 'be famous'. I'd much rather be essentially what you summed up in your list. A decent human-being. Not some poor excuse for an amalgamation of blood, flesh and conciousness/
    You don't, but it leaves a hell of lot of the audience (of young impressionable people) who do, and think it's a means in itself, and the kind of parents who watch it are not the kind of people who are likely to put them straight either. Morons in waiting watching morons...  
  • Options

Frozen Planet. Just found out that the Polar Bear giving birth was in fact in a German zoo.

Disgraceful, even though they are saying they didn't misleed.

I said at the time, I couldn't see how they could have filmed that !