Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

To be fair

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
West Ham can consider themselves unlucky having seen MOTD. Shame!
The crowd are very unhappy and very vocal about it too, far more than we were in our dark days just before Christmas.
We must beat them.

Comments

• Options
    Thats what i thought. Also got to say well done to reading they looked very good.
  • Options
    Reading are quality, that goal sidwell scored was effin brilliant!
  • Options
    As much as i don't like him due to his palace connections.....Steve Coppell could me named manager of the season,he has worked wonders at Reading.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: browny[/cite]As much as i don't like him due to his palace connections.....Steve Coppell could me named manager of the season,he has worked wonders at Reading.

yeah i no what you mean, always hated him cos a that, and he is a boring sounding **** to boot!
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Reading are quality, that goal sidwell scored was effin brilliant!

not as good as that wigan 1 tho, gaaad daaaam!
  • Options
    i prefered the sidwell goal, if i were to want to score, i wanna score that sidwell goal, fantastic 1 2, fantastic finish just simply passes it into the back of the net! brilliant, and he is a charlton fan!
  • Options
    Admit it ollie, you only prefer the sidwell goal cos he's a fellow ginge
  • Options
    i like sidwell, fumin we couldnt of prized him away from coppell that boring sounding palace mug.

Your right, he is a ginner! i do like ginners! i like that kitson too, who incidentally was the other player who did the 1 2! quality ginger goal!
  • Options
    didnt he just take Pards team to its natural conclusion? :)
  • Options
    Watching the incident that led to Bolton's penalty when Anelka was fouled as he was about to shoot.........much more blatant than Sankofa's at Arsenal.

Can't be sure if he was last man or not - but the Fulham defender only got a yellow.