Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

more corruption in english football

Just caught a snippets on talk sport couldn't see it on here , but there is an agent who is gonna expose 3 managers who have taken bungs, usual suspects I reckon

Comments

• He was on with keyes and gray earlier.

He has a book coming out about this, Keyes was trying to push him to say it was 3 premiership managers and he was not having that, in fact he kept saying "i didnt say it was premiership managers i said it was 3 well known names that are still involved in the game"

But he did say he has hard evidence of bungs and witnesses who will back him up.
  • Sounds like typical Talksport tabloid twaddle.  

• He has a book coming out
    That explains a lot
  • Hes already spoken in the press and is on twitter @FootballAgentPM I think. Got cut out the loop and is looking to get some cash.
  • regardless of books, or tabloids, if it is true it is further proof of the types of mgmt that we all know has plagued the game and has been hidden from the people these parasites have stolen our game to line our pockets
  • Managers taking back handers in our beautiful game?

Absolute twaddle.

Managers and players are in the game for the love of football, not for the money.

Anyway, must dash. The fairies at the bottom of my garden need feeding...............................