Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Plan B

edited October 2011 in General Charlton
I seriously have to question whether Powell has a plan B. The next two games are massive and anything less than 6 points is not good enough. I admire chris but just worried about whether he can change a game or not......

Comments

• Options
    f..k me every team has lost games were no exception 
  • Options
    Forget plan B , we need a plan C as well.
  • Options
    Forget plan B , we need a plan C as well.
    don't forget plan Z ; )
  • Options
    I like Plan B   --seen them in concert
  • Options

I seriously have to question whether Powell has a plan B. The next two games are massive and anything less than 6 points is not good enough. I admire chris but just worried about whether he can change a game or not......

So those games where we've come from behind to secure points this season didn't happen?

When did every single defeat become a crisis? I'm sure it wasn't like this when I started watching football.

• Options
    My life. "No plan B". That old chestnut again.
  • Options
    Yeah that same old chestnut that saw us go on a losing streak last season.
  • Options
    No, you're completely right. We're all doomed. I'm just off to get the razor blades.
  • Options

I swear that some of our fan base are only truly happy when we're losing games.

You'd be forgiven for thinking we are in the relegation zone and getting tonked every week and are utterly clueless.

• Options

You'd be forgiven for thinking we are in the relegation zone and getting tonked every week and are utterly clueless.

Spot on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Lets get a bit of perspective, the last two games have shown us that we're probably not going to do a Brighton and go up in style but we're still fifth top of the league and one of the better sides in the division.

• Options
    We have a plan b. Unfortunately we chose to start with it yesterday and overlook plan a.
  • Options

and i swear that some of our fan base are only truely happy when they can moan about other people making a negative point.
  • Options
    She said "I love you babe, I love your soul". She said I love you baby oh, oh, oh, oh oh".
  • Options
    Plan B is one fella mate lol
  • Options
    Maybe he had C & D with him?
  • Options
    Am getting a strange feeling of deja vu now.
  • Options
    edited October 2011

Maybe he had C & D with him?
    Still worth seeing Him in concert
  • Options
    actually i have just bought one of his cds and as a 54 yr old not into chart music was quite impressed with it

as for plans on the pitch

may be worth reverting to plan a ie putting waggy ,solly and hayes back in the team and using green and kermit as impact players

• Options
    We're still top of the division and the team to beat. The next few games will show the mental strength of the team and management though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My mate accuses me of looking like Plan B. I'm 42. I don't know what to make of that.