Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dennis Rommedhal

2»

Comments

• Options
    to be honest chaps i was proud of the performance saturday over the last few weeks I seem to have got my team back.As i said i love the bloke.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Good two see both sides represented here, thinking of writing an article on the merits / enigma of Romm. If i write a case against, is there anyone willing to write a case for ?

I will if you want, AFKA...
  • Options
    Hate to open an old thread, but ... I've been away for a couple of days

Whenever I saw Rommedahl threaten on Saturday, there were two or sometimes three players marking him. My football is kind of poor, but my arithmetic says someone must have been unmarked or partially marked. So who was it?

The other thing that puzzles me is there often doesn't seem to be anybody near the goal or in a position to run in when a cross does come? Is this a result of playing with only one striker? Or just being defensive? Or good defending by Man U in this case?

Curious
  • Options
    It's cos we sit so blooming deep, and none of our midfield (up to now) have had the nous to make a run...
  • Options
    Well, Captain Spaulding, you raise a good point.

If Rommers is drawing 2 or 3 defenders to him, then there must be 1 or 2 of our midfielders unmarked in space.
    So why are we not exploiting it?