Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Stevenage 1-0 Charlton plus the PROMO-METER

Many thanks to the 33 Lifers who gave their marks. I am waiting for the official away attendance and will post it when I get it.

Comments

• Options
    cheers lancs 
  • Options
    That's not happy viewing for Danny Green. Cheers Lancs
  • Options
    As Sam Allardyce said on Goals on Sunday yesterday: "Players can't moan, they can see the stats, they only have themselves to blame".

Good work as ever Lancs.
  • Options
    2 red cards for Solly?
  • Options
    The more posession we have the worse we do.
  • Options
    Thanks Danny, got a bit carried away with red.

Poor Chris Solly first the manager drops him then I give him two red cards. In actual fact it is one yellow card, let's hope the manager also sees the error of his ways
  • Options
    CP interview sais Solly is our number 1 RB and was left our for tactical reasons. Expect him to be back saturday - but cort will be unhappy as he was one of our best players saturday.
  • Options
    That's not happy viewing for Danny Green. Cheers Lancs
    Or Kermit either.  The two changes Sir Chris has made...
  • Options
    Well done Lancs , just out of interest , i wonder if Chris Powell would agree with the final player ratings at the end of the season?
  • Options
    Well done Lancs , just out of interest , i wonder if Chris Powell would agree with the final player ratings at the end of the season?
    Yes I wonder if anyone could ask him, also do the players actually look at our marking?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes I wonder if anyone could ask him, also do the players actually look at our marking?
    Only if they are mad.
  • Options
    S-dog looks at the site so he probably does.
  • Options
    who's S-dog ?
  • Options

I do remember reading an interview with a Premier League footballer once, who said that him and his team mates couldn't wait to see what scores they'd been awarded in The Sun on a Monday morning. On that basis, wouldn't be surprised if some of our players look at what marks we've given them.

S-dog - Wagstaff?

• Options
    Solly, he's @Players best mate.
  • Options
    Solly, he's @Players best mate.
    I thought Green was S dog, but perhaps he's G dog instead.
  • Options
    Green is Greendog, or was at the time we signed him.