Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Are our defenders too big?

In the last few games the goals we have conceded have been deflections. Obviously dropping Chris Solly for Leon Cort was a mistake and maybe in the next game Chris Powell should pick our 4 smallest/shortest defenders to minimise the chance of our players getting in the way.

Comments

• Options
    Erm . Are you on a wind up?
  • Options
    Funniest thing I've read all day :P 
  • Options
    Good idea.  I'd also advise pushing our clumsiest players further forward so that we might win more penalties.
  • Options
    I just think our goals too big.
  • Options
    I hope this is a wind up but I think the deflection against Tranmere deflected off Solly.
  • Options
    Good idea.  I'd also advise pushing our clumsiest players further forward so that we might win more penalties.
    Thinking back, that was probs the whole point of having A.Sodje 
  • Options
    Small defenders with a big fat goalie would be the best solution.

Selling Rob Elliot was a big mistake. 
  • Options
    Actually, isn't the more obvious solution to have no defenders at all?  It would definitely minimise the chance of freak deflections.
  • Options
    Actually, isn't the more obvious solution to have no defenders at all?  It would definitely minimise the chance of freak deflections.
    Now you're just being silly

• Options
    I'm having trouble thinking about singing ' come on you midgets ! '.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It might work.

All tall centre forwards are thick and would be confused by us sending out our shortest back line.

• Options
    get smudge in the back four for saturday!

• Options
    Can't believe the amount of ism's on this site, 1st players are too short, now too tall, next we'll put it down to the colour of their boots and highlights in their hair!
  • Options
    Can't believe the amount of ism's on this site, 1st players are too short, now too tall, next we'll put it down to the colour of their boots and highlights in their hair!
    Blatant colourism.
  • Options
    We know Green had a poor game but there's no need to bring his hair into it.
  • Options

We've banned youth teamers from coloured boots, next step is no highlights until you score for the first team. You know it makes sense.

• Options
    I need Morro to wear orange boots so I can tell him apart from Taylor....
  • Options
    I know what you mean. They dont look much alike but i keep getting them around the wrong way myself. I have finally turned into my old man
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I know what you mean. They dont look much alike but i keep getting them around the wrong way myself. I have finally turned into my old man

Easy, hair = Taylor, buzzcut = Morrison. 
    Thats how I do it anyway!
  • Options
    Also Morrison is better
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Also Morrison is better

Now we know you are on a wind-up.
  • Options
    Also Morrison is better
    Explain
  • Options
    I just prefer Morrison he's my kind of centre half