Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

bust up: jackson and evina ???

edited October 2011 in General Charlton

was there a bust-up between jackson and evina saturday? i read a little about it somewhere but cant confirm it....

Comments

• Options
    This is what Jackson said on Twitter,,,

johnnie_jackson Johnnie Jackson  
    @Clarkey1994 cos he wouldn't get back the 10 yards and time was running out...apologised after

• Options
    Strange that I haven't seen anything (unless I missed it) about Hamer giving it large to our defenders on Saturday and then not getting back into his box as he was to busy moaning!
  • Options
    Hamer does like to pin the blame when he makes a cock up.  Saturday he kept on moaning despite the game carrying on. I think the fans let him know.
  • Options
    camps gonna explode and we will get relegated into non league football.
  • Options
    Storm in a tea cup stuff , people have disagreements every day at work.
  • Options
    No they don't..........
  • Options

I a highly charged atmosphere they do.

Jackson is captain and should be cajoling people!

• Options
    Agree, people argue all the time doesnt mean theres anything to it.  Im sure they're all back being mates again after.  At least it shows they give a sh*t, wouldnt have seen McOxo having a go cause someone wasnt pulling their weight last season.
  • Options
    No they don't..........
    Yes they do! ;-0
  • Options
    No they don't..........
    Yes they do! ;-0

This isn't an argument it's just contradiction...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No it isn't!
  • Options
    Yes it is, I came here for an argument!
  • Options
    edited October 2011

Oh, I'm sorry, just one moment.
    Is this a five minute argument or the full half hour?
  • Options
    I'm not going to argue with you until you've paid
  • Options

Oh, I'm sorry, just one moment.
    Is this a five minute argument or the full half hour?
    Handbags at 10 paces, I'm trying to get as many Gaels in as I can.

• Options
    No you're not!
  • Options
    I'm not going to argue with you until you've paid
    But I just did!
  • Options
    I don't even have a handbag!
  • Options
    Thats a lie
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Sense of perspective, perlease.

It's a heat of the moment thing that happens during games, competitive training, etc......... in every team, whatever level.
    It has to a be a big 'step out of line' for it to impact on a club, like the Andy Todd thing at Charlton a few seasons ago.

This is just the Captain shouting at Evina to get back 10 yards, because with time running out it was costing us.
    Type of thing that happens from time to time - hardly  a bust up.

Sorry to get back on topic.

;o)

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Sorry to get back on topic.

But it is not on topic!

• Options
    Depends how you look at it.
  • Options
    Jackson is Captain and has every right to dish out bollockings on the pitch.
  • Options
    Jackson is Captain and has every right to dish out bollockings on the pitch.
    Spot on , if he's not doing it (or someones not doing it) then we've got a major problem.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Players regularly fall out in training and during games.........so what, who cares? Is this really something new? Do we now have to call out the 'let's sit crossed legged on beanbags counselling group' to resolve the issue so that all parties are happy and there is no winner and no loser? .....'kin 'ell, let's get over it FFS!
  • Options
    Players regularly fall out in training and during games.........so what, who cares? Is this really something new? Do we now have to call out the 'let's sit crossed legged on beanbags counselling group' to resolve the issue so that all parties are happy and there is no winner and no loser? .....'kin 'ell, let's get over it FFS!
    Paul.....you need to chill and stop falling out with people!
  • Options
    Loving the beanbags idea at the end of the match , that would be funny to see on the half way line.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
     Do we now have to call out the 'let's sit crossed legged on beanbags counselling group' to resolve the issue so that all parties are happy and there is no winner and no loser? .....'kin 'ell, let's get over it FFS!
    Actually you can't sit on bean bags during therapy any more as the acupuncture needles get lost when they fall out, and that's a health and safety issue.

I'll get me poncho
  • Options
    Hales and Flanagan - now thats what I call a bust up between team mates!
  • Options
    Meh, nothing in it. I'm 99.9999999% sure it's been totally forgotten about between the lads.