Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ST PAULS CAMP SITE

edited October 2011 in General Charlton

Walked past St Pauls today. The proud monument and Christopher Wren masterpiece that stood defiant after the blitz in WW2. A symbol of being English and being a Londoner. It was surrounded by pikies in tents and resembled Dale Farm at it's best. Threw a few insults at a couple of dreadlocked students who looked shell shocked by my grasp of the English language. Had a go at a copper and asked him WTF we were allowing these scum bags to ruin one of our proudest monuments, he told me to move along. Threw another few insults at a couple of bearded asian types wearing dresses. Reminded them they couldn't go and protest in their own country without getting stoned.

Yep, a bit arrogant I was having had a few too many pints of guiness in Fleet Street. Actually, I agree with the sentiment. The banks and the monied gentry and killing us all. Something must be done, but only from within. Sitting in your own shit in a tent outside St Pauls Cathedral makes you a laughing stock, nit a symbol of freedom and justice for all. One bloke had a sign outside a tent saying ' everything should be shared'. !!! WTF is he going to share out if he hasn't done a days work? I give him half my house and he gives me half his tent? I asked another copper if it was now allowed to pitch a tent on Ludgate Hill? This snotty nosed brat ignored me completely.

Moral of the story, stop at 4 pints...............................always stop at 4 points.

Comments

• Options
    You are scum. Calling people bearded Asian types in dresses? Unless they are bearded women that have just escaped the circus
  • Options
    really dont get the point of this post, its just going to land you in shit masicat
  • Options
    one day one of these types will ko him 
  • Options
    Oh BTW, Masicat - should have taken your own advice........always stop at 4 points, whatever that means?

;o)
  • Options
    Was thinking the same nolly.

Ban him Dazzler.
  • Options
    Must have been 4 points of south African larger....
  • Options
    Of all the things in the world to be outraged by you choose some kids protesting about the banks? 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!