Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Benson Scores as Spanners Seconds Spanked

edited October 2011 in General Charlton

Millwall XI 0   CAFC XI 3 (Benson, Azeez (2))  

Alonso also featured for 75 mins and Nanetti played the whole game

http://www.cafc.co.uk/page/reservesdetail/0,,10267~2486334,00.html

Comments

• Options
    azeez seems to score shed loads, wonder how long if ever he will feature on the bench?
  • Options
    edited October 2011

Seems a real prospect.   quick and scores goals but would have thought Benson and Smith ahead of him for a while yet.

• Options

Seems a real prospect.   quick and scores goals but would have thought Benson and Smith ahead of him for a while yet.

Only on ability and skill
  • Options
    Who is this man they call...Alonso?
  • Options
    Popo is still ahead of him too. He is injured though.
  • Options

When you see some of the players Millwall played and the team we did, this is a great result. Players like Purse, Racon, McQuoid, Craig and Bouazza were all playing for the spanners.

Well done lads!

- On the subject of Azeez, I think Benson will be gone soon and Euell doesn't have too long left of a career at Charlton so that means we got BWP, Hayes, Kermorgant (only signed a one year deal) and then the 3 younger players, Popo, Smith and Azeez. I think they'll get their chance, probably the next step is to send them out on loan and see how they get on in proper mens football. Unfortunately, potential doesn't guarantee anything but we have more hope because of how good the academy is.

• Options
    2 year deal.
  • Options

When you see some of the players Millwall played and the team we did, this is a great result. Players like Purse, Racon, McQuoid, Craig and Bouazza were all playing for the spanners.

Well done lads!

- On the subject of Azeez, I think Benson will be gone soon and Euell doesn't have too long left of a career at Charlton so that means we got BWP, Hayes, Kermorgant (only signed a one year deal) and then the 3 younger players, Popo, Smith and Azeez. I think they'll get their chance, probably the next step is to send them out on loan and see how they get on in proper mens football. Unfortunately, potential doesn't guarantee anything but we have more hope because of how good the academy is.

Kermorgant is on a two year deal.

But he's not an out and out striker, I'd like to see cover for BWP, Benson is the only candidate at the moment for that job.

• Options
    And Euell is regarded primarily as an attacking midfielder, who can play striker if needed.