Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BYE......

edited October 2011 in General Charlton
Banning myself and riding off into the sunset. Don't read the Daily Mail, and don't consider myself scum. In fact, fully paid up labour party member and have been for 30 years ( that may not be far left enough for some ). Lots of posts on here about gardening, road rage and Dale Farm etc, so my post not that unusual. Not right wing, but proud to be English and am pissed off to see our heritage sullied.Have enjoyed this forum, but there appears to be a real click going on which sometimes smacks of who can be smartarse of the week. So, will take the point and disappear. Will read and enjoy, but no more opinion or jest from me. Was mostly tongue in cheek, and some on here did see the funny side.

Yours,
MASICAT

COYR............ 

Comments

• Options
    I've never seen you so angry
  • Options

Banning myself and riding off into the sunset. Don't read the Daily Mail, and don't consider myself scum. In fact, fully paid up labour party member and have been for 30 years ( that may not be far left enough for some ). Lots of posts on here about gardening, road rage and Dale Farm etc, so my post not that unusual. Not right wing, but proud to be English and am pissed off to see our heritage sullied.Have enjoyed this forum, but there appears to be a real click going on which sometimes smacks of who can be smartarse of the week. So, will take the point and disappear. Will read and enjoy, but no more opinion or jest from me. Was mostly tongue in cheek, and some on here did see the funny side.

Yours,
    MASICAT

COYR............ 

I wouldnt worry about what some people say mate.  No Idea why Dazzler called you scum.
  • Options

No one leaves here. They all come back in the end.......

• Options
    every time i try to leave to get out...
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I read your st pauls post and you did ok until you said about Asians in long dresses and they should run back to their own countries. Then you sounded wrong. Amended
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Bla
  • Options

If it's tongue in cheek put a :-), then everyone knows.

Before you go, what happened to The Belgian & Morroccan ?

• Options
    I dont blame you. To say this forum is one of a kind is an understatement. People report the news like it's the BBC website, positive discrimination is rife, the 'clique' thing is ridiculous and embarrassing, some of the spelling and grammar is also embarrassing and makes me ashamed to be a charlton fan. The 'inside jokes' are awful and everyone seems to be constantly on the defence. But I too tried to leave after a certain music debate that got ridiculous but as someone else said, it's hard. I've never been on a forum like this one before, I post on another football forum and it's totally different to this one. But I think this is one of the biggest so you're inevitably going to get some great topics/posters and then a lot of crap as well. The time some people spend on here though and the number of posts they get in a day though often beggars belief as to how they have so much time on their hands. Personally I'm moving a bit slow career wise atm, am still young and find I have a bit of spare time, but you get people on here in their 30s and 40
  • Options
    s who spend a worrying amount of time on here. When I'm that age and have a family etc I want to be as far away from an environment like this as possible. But as much as I hate to admit it, there's no better or quicker place to find Charlton news yet, so good luck in staying away but it may prove harder than you think.