Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brentford Away on 19th November- Restricted sale

Comments

• Options
    I can't see us selling 1800
  • Options
    fed up of the place we never play well there
  • Options
    we took 1550 to colchester on a tuesday night and what 1200 to MK. If we are still on reasonably good form this is always an appealing fixture, derby and terracing. we should sell out. wont be a mad panic for tickets though.
  • Options
    Anyone who wants a ticket will be able to get one.

I'll probably go but as Mike says we never do well there.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Grhh this place....
    We never do well. But I shall look forward to the day.
  • Options
    2 tickets sorted. hopefully 4th time lucky for us the last three times have been dire.
  • Options
    People will still moan about others not sitting down. ;-)
  • Options
    Yeah we're due some sort of perfomance there.
  • Options
    went there twice last season in the league and jpt and we lost both not going this season due to work, there ground is a shed, they seem to be our bogie team
  • Options
    Got 3 for S/T holders. This will definitely sell out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Never left a ground as early as i did last year----------------we were awful.  They were bottom of the league at the time. Not sure about this year either, but maybe thats still the afters of our piss poor display last week.
  • Options
    will be ringing up on friday to get 7 tickets. Am i right in thinking that as it's 2 per season ticket holder, as long a s i have the season ticket details of 4 season tickets, i'll be able to get 7 over the phone?
  • Options
    This is the closest game for me while i'm at uni! Gutted if I can't go!
  • Options
    will be ringing up on friday to get 7 tickets. Am i right in thinking that as it's 2 per season ticket holder, as long a s i have the season ticket details of 4 season tickets, i'll be able to get 7 over the phone?

Yep
  • Options
    The ticket allocation policy is a shambles. We are in division 3, the grounds are never full and yet we must show we've been to a certain number of
    away games to qualify to buy a precious ticket! 
    I understand security issues for derbies and high risk games but today, a Brentford v Charlton is quite low-key.  They could have given us an extra thousand.
    Stevenage might be rubbish, but at least they used common sense by allowing us a few hundred more.
  • Options
    we don't need an extra thousand. We will be lucky to shift 1800, no chance with 2800
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    im setting sail for this one... all aboard!
  • Options
    The ticket allocation policy is a shambles. We are in division 3, the grounds are never full and yet we must show we've been to a certain number of
    I understand security issues for derbies and high risk games but today, a Brentford v Charlton is quite low-key.  They could have given us an extra thousand.
    Stevenage might be rubbish, but at least they used common sense by allowing us a few hundred more.

Pretty much disagree with all of this. I presume "it's a shambles", because you haven't been to enough away games and so don't qualify at the moment ?
  • Options
    edited October 2011

The last 2 league away games at Griffin Park have sold out or were very close to. One both occasions the ticket office used the priority scheme correctly to ensure we don't have a free for all and the ones that go week in week out don't miss out.

The club made a massive error with the Swindon play off game 2 seasons ago, and i'm fairly confident they do not want the same mistakes to occur once more.

At this time we have only one league away game for the whole of november (Possible FA Cup first round away game on the 12th not included) so i would expect demand to be high.
  • Options

I'm sure you'll all get a ticket if you want one.

Last year was terrible though, Myles Weston tunning rings around Francis and Alexander scoring. Was back in the pub by Half Time.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Last year or the year before when that lovely chap in the stand to the right of us was taking an earful from the away end, then got dragged out himself. Top stuff.
  • Options
    Personally I think the allocation policy is about as fair as it gets ( although I dont like the idea of people being able to buy an extra U18 ticket- what is that about? )
  • Options
    Last year or the year before when that lovely chap in the stand to the right of us was taking an earful from the away end, then got dragged out himself. Top stuff.
    Brentford Baldy? He was a nob.
  • Options
    8 tickets purchased this morning. Been once before but got there late. I know they ahve a pub on each corner. Are they any good ot home only? Is there a usual away pub for Brentford people go to?
  • Options
    I think the first one you come upto from the station is mainly away, ive been to all 4 and think they are pretty cack to be honest, too small and took ages to get a drink.
  • Options
    Curb_it found a great pub a couple of seasons ago and I'm hoping Suzi will be bringing Xmas biscuits!
  • Options
    £5 for U18's, time for that.
  • Options
    It's brilliant considering we paid more than tree times that to get in at Stevenage!