Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Curbs on SSN

edited October 2011 in General Charlton
Just saw Curbs being interviewed on Sky Sports News. Don't know what it was about as we don't have the sound on in the office. He was at a football ground, looking very thin on top as well!

Comments

• Options
    Something about standing at away games, didn't catch it all though.
  • Options
    I thought it was away ticket allocations myself, Whats fair and whats not.
  • Options
    Praps.......
  • Options
    Hope he stops being boring and gets back into management soon!
  • Options
    He's paying the price for being too fussy. Can't see him realistically getting anything better than a Div 3 side.
  • Options
    Was talking about touring with Jim Davidson.........
  • Options
    They wanted his opinion on the Dale Farm events & whether he thought the traveller's sisters were their mothers .....
  • Options
    He's paying the price for being too fussy. Can't see him realistically getting anything better than a Div 3 side.
    I suspect most Championship sides would be happy to have him but I think he wants to be Premiership.
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited October 2011
    Heard snippets about Westlife splitting up, he was explaining he thought they were unbreakable.
  • Options
    I suspect most Championship sides would be happy to have him but I think he wants to be Premiership.
    Not West Ham!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pompey?
  • Options
    They asked him Celtic or Rangers?
  • Options
    I heard he's helping T$ny Bl$ir to sort out the middle east crisis?
  • Options
    They also asked him whether Paul Simon and Chevvy Chase had given their permission for him to download his current mobile ring tone.
  • Options
    bristol city would be perfect for him
  • Options
    bristol city would be perfect for him
    You mean "would have"?
  • Options
    they got someone in?
  • Options
    Unbelievable how long he's gone unemployed.
  • Options
    just seen ,good manager for city
  • Options
    He went for the Villa job, but they chose McLeish instead. Patrick Barclay interviewed him recently. Although in that piece he did write that Curbs and Gritt got us promoted into what is now the Championship.

I would link to the article on The Times website but it's not free so I can't.