Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Most memorable game in league 1

2»

Comments

• The most memorable game in League One will be the one that confirms promotion, you can keep the rest.
  • Away at Carlisle last season with the 4-3 win late on for all the right reasons, the play-off semi at home to Swindon for all the wrong reasons... 20odd shots on target and still didn't win...
  • defo the Swindon 2-2 Boxing Day Game. Loved that
  • edited October 2011
    I would say the home league game against Swindon when we had 9 men. Went so mental when Llera lobbed the keeper in the 94th minute.

It's hard to forget the games against Millwall as well. Both Orient away games were brilliant.
    Good shout !! .. Great moment !

When we beat the dons 5-1 was a happy day to :)
    Both of these
  • Peterborough away last season, much fun in the old fashioned terrace.

• Swindon at home video:

That is a really great video, fantastic to see what the Valley looks like from the away end when we are all going mental!
  • When we beat mk 5-1 at home & Peterboro away 1-5
  • Our most memorable game will be the one where we finally escape this league, hopefully by going in the right direction...

• edited October 2011

• Our most memorable game will be the one where we finally escape this league, hopefully by going in the right direction...

Amen to that!
  • Sponsored links:

• When we beat mk 5-1 at home & Peterboro away 1-5
    Both those games came either on the day of my birthday or the day before, I couldn't believe my luck
  • Charlton 4 -0 Carslie, Could be a contender