Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Paranormal activity 3

edited October 2011 in Not Sports Related
Anyone seen this? The quote is that the 'last 15 minites of the film ruin your life'...so why would I want to go see it eh?

Im still intruiged, saw the 2nd one.

Any reviews?

Comments

• too scary for me ... Blair Witch Project gave me nightmares for months 
  • PA 1 scared the living bejebus out of me. Second, made me jump but wasnt scared after (as you should be after a proper horror film). Third, i doubt will go see in the cinema but will probs watch it on dvd or something, doubt it will be that scary. Why will the last 15 minutes ruin your life? How does that even work?
  • edited October 2011
    too scary for me ... Blair Witch Project gave me nightmares for months 
    The child catcher off of chitty chitty bang bang gave me nightmares for months
  • I've purposefully read the plot so that I don't have to see it. The first two messed with my head for weeks, the latter especially as my flatmate was smoking a joint whilst watching and I got the second hand smoke. I won't spoil it for anyone, but by the looks of it PA 3 will ruin your life, but only for a couple days, maybe weeks - at least it would me.
    Yep but I saw BWP when I was 24!!!
  • If you have seen the other two (I did) then it's scary enough but not exactly life ruining. If you haven't (like my friend when we saw it) then its really really scary... apparently.
    Yep but I saw BWP when I was 24!!!
    First time I've heard of a striker giving you nightmares !!!
  • Read the plot of wiki It sounds too much for me im gana give it a miss. Reading the plot is even a little scary.
  • I didnt find 1 or 2 scary just weird.

I am looking forward to this though.