Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Man u vs man city

Over the moon who would of thought that ! 6-1 best game i have ever seen whilst being in a pub full of glory hunters ! ( united fans ) ohh wooow !

Comments

• Options
    love it, all the glory hunters in tears :D
  • Options
    Who says money can't buy sucess
  • Options
    It's taken forever, but it's great to see that happen to Man U.

Jealous of past success? Course I am.
  • Options
    Never thought i'd see the day united get beaten 6-1! man city were quality! and david silva is amazing his pass for the last goal was sensational 
  • Options
    Da Silva - pure quality, absolute class from the little man. Imagine him playing behind BWP, one can dream!
  • Options
    Biggest defeat at home since I was born (1955)........bout bloody time I say.....fed up with plastic supporters (loads of Manure at work, most never been to OT), at least City tend to be made up of manchester born fans!!
  • Options
    Biggest defeat at home since I was born (1915)........bout bloody time I say.....fed up with plastic supporters (loads of Manure at work, most never been to OT), at least City tend to be made up of manchester born fans!!
    ; )
  • Options
    That Michael Slater chose a bad time to start following another club : - )
  • Options

That Michael Slater chose a bad time to start following another club : - )

It's no problem, he has a Saturday side and a Sunday side. Simples
  • Options
    LOL

And this QPR v Chelsea game is very boring.  I so glad we're not in the Premiership (joke Ooh Aah)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    City just gained 50m new supporters.
  • Options
    City just gained 50m new supporters.
    Ha really wouldn't suprise me
  • Options
    Imagine how sad their fans are going to be on the coach journey back to Surrey!
  • Options
    kenny all day long
  • Options
     at least City tend to be made up of manchester born fans!!
    Yep, but for how much longer?
  • Options
    Great result - of course money buys success, what have Manure being doing for years. Now they have 2 clubs richer than them - haha loving it!
  • Options
    Seem to remember United taking a hiding at Newcastle a few years back and then going on to win the League. One of the best Managers ever - SAF - will sort them out but it will take a lot to bounce back this time.