Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

6-1 is bad

edited October 2011 in General Charlton
But conceding 8 was inexcusable ahem arsenal...

What is going on in the premier league?

Comments

• Money is going on
  • Still think man utd will win.  That will have hurt Fergies pride and wouldnt be suprised to see a few transfers come January.  Whilst i am pleased for man city's fans whose year's of loyalty during miserable times when they have been in the doldrums and united dominating i still think it is a case of buying the title a'la chelski and a bit soulless.

Mind you had the zabeel deal just gone through and I was on my way back from Old Trafford after smashing them and being top of the premiership i'd probably be slightly less cynical ;-)

• Who gives a fuk?
  • edited October 2011
    Who gives a fuk?
    WINNER
  • Any football fan should! These high scoring unbalanced battles Against the unbeatables worries and excites me!
  • Any football fan should! These high scoring unbalanced battles Against the unbeatables worries and excites me!
    Worrying. 
    Why?
  • edited October 2011
    The sense of schadenfreude was mildly pleasant for about 2 minutes thinking about all those plastic fans who only chose Manure because they are a winning team.   And then the real world sets in.  Why should I care?  In the words of another Manchester boy, "It says nothing to me about my life".
  • Titter ....... conceded 6 at home and sunk without trace in their local derby? It couldn't have happened to a nicer manager.
  • if it was Norwich or similar good on them manchester city & their obscene amounts of dosh can't see anything to be happy about turning Man u over
  • Sponsored links:

• I think its good man city are rich, how else were they going to progress to the big time?

The work still has to be done, managing the team (bigger egos) and bringing in the 'right' players, not everyone wants to play for them, e.g. rooney messi ronlado.

They buy clubs like everton spurs and villa out the transfer market which is the worst thing about it, but eventually their squad is so big them players will be loaned out to those clubs anyway. Ade to spurs for example.

• Don't care much for either team, but some of the football City played was beautiful to watch.
  • Not interested in the Prem any more.
  • To be honest I enjoyed as being at Uni I am surrounded by bloody plastic hanger on never been to a game poser fake would be but never will be real fans. Let's see how many are around for the next week or so.
  • Personally I loved it. The hardest club to support must be Man City so I'm happy for their fans. Forget the cash aspect: how do you think that United have won so many titles?
  • City fans r rank - United (dont particularly like them) have earnt their dough, like Arse - unlike Ciity or Chelscum
  • I live in Surrey so I've been faced with pretend Man Utd fans laughing at my misery at Charlton's decline for years. Getting one back on them, especially with our huge win is great. The only problem is they don't appreciate the real horror of losing to City because they've never been to Manchester
  • Man city were shit in league one for a few seasons.. How many seasons ago was that? Something to aspire to?

Ah if only zabeel deal had gone thru.
  • City fans r rank - United (dont particularly like them) have earnt their dough, like Arse - unlike Ciity or Chelscum
    But Arsenal were elevated to the top division without winning promotion. How is that 'earning their dough?'
  • Very good point - probably one of the reasons I cant stick em - bot money wise since
  • Sponsored links:

• This scoreline actually made my day. 

Gutted Fergie.
  • anyone remember the other 6-1 away win James Milner appeared in?
  • anyone remember the other 6-1 away win James Milner appeared in?
    Leeds @ the Valley? Stayed until the final whistle for that one.

Always look on the bright side of life!
  • bottom of the table Leeds wasn't it ?
  • I was at Man City v Villa a week ago and was talking to their fans. They genuinely expected to get beaten at Old Trafford. They were thankful that Liverpool got the draw against MU, so that when they lost to United they would still only be one point behind.
  • bottom of the table Leeds wasn't it ?
    No, next season they went down.