Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options

hamer talking about carlisles right back having a horrid time against wiggins

“At one point his blood was probably twisted because he had him inside out.”

• Options

hamer talking about carlisles right back having a horrid time against wiggins

“At one point his blood was probably twisted because he had him inside out.”

That's brilliant!
  • Options
    Really like Hamer
  • Options
    Still getting 6.5 on the players marks thread though. For guessing the right way at the penalty.
  • Options
    hamers just been lucky that all those long range worldys that kept being scored against us have stopped since he's come in goal
  • Options
    didnt their player get the assist with the dreadful header?
  • Options
    Glad he cleared that up because the Sunday People said the penalty hit the post............idiots.
  • Options
    Only time I've worried about him was when he messed about and lost it vs Stevenage and they nearly scored, other than that he's impressed me

• Options
    hamers just been lucky that all those long range worldys that kept being scored against us have stopped since he's come in goal
    But those crosses are still very high as they keep going right over his outstretched arms.
  • Options

In fairness to Elliot they have. He's hardly had to make a good save yet. Neither did Elliot this season, as the defence/team is so much better.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

at least he's having a go coming for them high crosses and he has punched and caught a fair few crosses , rather than sitting back , but still plenty of room for improvement as he is only 23 and apparently most keepers get better with age

hamers superior movement and postional sense are a reason as to why some of the worldys aren't happening

and i like the fact he is keen to sweep up but he has to improve his commandment/communication with defence to stop the hesitancy that has appeared on occassions

he is already better than robbie and more importantly i think he has room to improve into a top keeper his agility is definitley an improvement on robbies