Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

oi henry, fulham away ticket prices

at least two schools over here in sw london have been sending their kids home with leaflets advertising fulham v charlton at £10 for an adult if they buy at least one £5 kids ticket...by my reckoning, they should be offering the same deal at least to charlton fans...keep an eye on it will you...anything more than £15 quid for an adult ticket and i'm going to take them up on the offer and throw the kids ticket away...

Comments

• Options
    Even if they don't apply this to the away fans- sit in the neutral area and move over.
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    £25 for away fans for a ticket for a game live on sky and they're offering them to others for £10...they're taking the p...come on henry, get your digit out...
  • Options
    Can you stop calling me "Oi" and can you give me some details. I know you struggle with this Bon Ton Roulet ; ) but If others haven't read what you have then your messages aren't clear. Find me a leaflet or an ad on the net and I can take it up.
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    my kids (and a friends kids at another school) have brought home bits of paper with the offer...i'll see if i can find one...notwithstanding that, it will only take a phone call from charlton to fulham to mention it...they are hardly going to deny it...they are offering fulham and neutral fans an adult and a child ticket for £15 and charlton charlton fans £30...i thought they had to offer away fans the same...

and i know its not oi, its ooo (as in 'henry, henry irvine, ooo ooo') but if i put 'ooo henry', they'd all think you're gay or something...
  • Options
    even their family pack ticket for the game...2 adults and 2 children, £45 is cheaper than the equivalent cost for charlton fans

http://www.fulhamfc.com/Tickets/FamilyPackTicket.aspx
  • Options
    i've managed to find a school with their friday flyer on-line...its the same offer i've seen from my kids school and my wife's friends kids school...

http://www.poplar.merton.sch.uk/documents/friday_flyers/ff_08_09_06.pdf

scroll down the flyer until you come to the bit...
  • Options
    if its an offer with a few schools, that's fair enough. If its a general offer though, that's not on and needs looking into.

As an aside ltgtr, could you offer Charlton Life's congratulations to Mrs Brimblecombe.
  • Options
    I reckon we could get away with a few of Fulham's £45 Family tickets.

Me, Curb It and AFKA in some short trousers.
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    afka - dont know the woman, wrong school...but i bet its going to get her wondering whats going on when the number of hits her friday flyer gets goes through the roof...
  • Options
    At monday night 8pm primary school kids shouldn't be in a football ground in the first place.
    Or am I being a bit old-fashioned here?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dutch Addick[/cite]At monday night 8pm primary school kids shouldn't be in a football ground in the first place.
    Or am I being a bit old-fashioned here?

Better that than hanging around on street corners like they do where I live!
  • Options
    Blimey, if you were my old man I would never have been allowed to go to the dentist/cup replay at Blackburn, or the doctors/Port Vale 91/92, or the opticians/Sheff Utd in the cup 91/92.
  • Options
    You're a right sicknote Southend.
  • Options
    im surprised tho myself for an evening game unless its half term? is it?
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Blimey, if you were my old man I would never have been allowed to go to the dentist/cup replay at Blackburn, or the doctors/Port Vale 91/92, or the opticians/Sheff Utd in the cup 91/92.

I can remember when we were at Upton Park, the Monday after we drew with Sheff United in the FA Cup, headmaster coming into our class and saying 'sorry Miss X, I just wanted to let young Smudge know that there will be no dentist or doctors appointment for Wednesday afternoon. Carry on'

And that was that.
  • Options
    I didn't know you were a teacher AFKA. [:)]