Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Question of Sport

edited October 2011 in General Charlton
Just stumbled upon it. It's painful to watch - contrived excitement and tedious humour - must still be a market for it though. Anybody still watch it?

Comments

• Well past it's sell by!!  Embarrising to watch, let alone enjoy: feel sorry for old Sue, she's worthy of better things.
  • feel sorry for old Sue, she's worthy of better things.

Like a would'ya ?
  • At the very least!!
  • we watch it, helps send us to sleep in the evening

Sue? - no prefer the Lass.
  • Phil Tuffnell is the biggest twat going. Thinks he's so funny but isn't. Kinda like Ricky Gervais.
  • Funny how it's outlived the piss-take by some years ("They Think it's All Over").
  • edited October 2011

Still a good format and nothing more is needed than a change of personel to resurrect it. Though I'll admit I have little or no idea who that should be.

Too many folk 'trying way too much' to be funny 'all the time'  instead of allowing natural humour to flow as and when appropriate.

As such, I've not watched it for yonks.

• They are currently doing a live show tour, so someone must be liking it.
  • Back off barker!
  • Sponsored links:

• I like it, when i remember it is on. Also think Tuffers is funny but don't like that Matt fella. always want Tuffers to win. they never seem to have the same rounds, which is good as it mixes it up a bit.

enjoy the guests they have as some of them have more personality than you think. I thought Michael Owen for example came across really well when previously i thought he was a drip. He knows his sport.

• Any of you watch A League of Their Own on Sky One? It's pretty funny, would be a lot better if they got rid of Jamie Redknapp and Georgie Thompson though.
  • would be a lot better if they got rid of ...Georgie Thompson though.
    Wash your mouth out!!!
  • Don't like it either.

Tufnell & Dawson=not funny.

• Owen is a drip tbf
  • would be a lot better if they got rid of ...Georgie Thompson though.
    Wash your mouth out!!!
    Are you not well sibs??!!
  • Nothing would be better without Georgie Thompson and to be fair it's sports bores like Owen that the programme must appeal to - the likes of him, Shearer, Matt Holland, Gary Lineker - Nice, solid citizens but not entertaining unless you're a bit of a sports statto yourself - nothing wrong with being a sports statto of course but they don't tend to be that funny. Sue Barker must get off air and swear and fart and let it go a bit after playing the kindly Aunt for that long - she can't really be like that can she? and i swear the rugby bloke Dawson is gay - not that that matters of course!  
  • The Mrs loves QoS and thinks Tuffers is the funniest bloke in the world other than possibly Bruce Forsyth. I only watch in the hope that Victoria Pendleton or Jessica Ennis will be on.
  • Don't watch it anymore. Mat (the prat) Dawson seems to think he is a legend in his own lunchtime, and acts like a little pillock. Total Wan**r.
  • Watch it if there's nothing else on the box.

Found out a few weeks back that there's a live show at the Conference Centre in Harrogate this Friday evening ...and we're staying there before & after the Hartlepool match.Thought it would be a laugh , with the out takes still in IYKWIM.

Sadly, although advertised in the Sunday papers, it's sold out.

Would have cheered Tuffers team as I agree about Dawson.

• Sponsored links:

• Bring back Quiz-ball.