Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Learn the rules

I sat behind a couple of women on Saturday who at one point,screamed at the referee and linesman (assitant referee or whatever the correct pc saying is) to flag for offside against Man U.I retorted in a not sarcastic way that you couldn't be offside from a throw in.To which they replied sorry I forgot about that.The reaction of the surrounding fans pi**ing themselves was classic.

Comments

• Options
    It was Suzi...
  • Options
    clever boy. make everyone laugh at the silly woman.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]It was Suzi...

Oooh youre justing asking for a headlock and a good shoeing!!
  • Options
    I would have said the same it was a bloke,but the way they were screaming at the referee trying to make him look a fool deserved a retort.
  • Options
    yeh sure you would. show you're own fans up, cracking that.
  • Options
    I make you right Steve - if you are going to watch the bloody game at least knows the LAWS OF THE GAME

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR
  • Options
    so what's the rule on offside cos in the arsenal wigan game ther were a couple of close calls ...feet were in line with last defender body was in front? can anyone explain?
  • Options
    both myself & the better half thought Rosicky (spelling) was offside when Baptista passed it for his goal

but what do I know, being a gal & all
  • Options
    IMHO - As a qualified ref

I think it was off.

Unfortunately there are too many of these decisions not being given and some that are - too much inconsistency - especially at the "BIGGER TEAMS" grounds.

The lino was right on top of that one and has no excuse.
  • Options
    I thought first one was but second wasn't as ball by Baptista was pulled back as opposed to goin forward.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The ball was closer to the goal line then Rosicky for the second, the first was marginal, but who cares?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]I thought first one was but second wasn't as ball by Baptista was pulled back as opposed to goin forward.
    yeah there was nothing wrong with arsenals second.... adebayour had one disallowed that was a bit close
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]The ball was closer to the goal line then Rosicky for the second, the first was marginal, but who cares?

our friend nss obviously does
  • Options
    nope don't give a flyin fcuk just a observation sorry!!
  • Options
    LOAF

LAWS OF ASSOCIATION FOOTBALL - not rules.
  • Options
    I jumped up when Rosicky slotted the header home, I know it's wrong, so wrong, but needs must, and about time we had some luck.

Pards is a good manager, the other bonus so far, is that he's a lucky manager, and that might be the difference
  • Options
    I don't give a flying eitherBUT I am sick and tired of the injustices given out to the "smaller" teams it is getting to be a joke now.
  • Options
    it just felt soooooooo wrong wanting them to win though
    i still feel sick over it (or is that just the image of that French try that I can't get out of my head grrrrrrr)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]It was Suzi...

funny guy.

i watched the game, but not at old trafford.
  • Options
    what time did you get out of there?

i won the bonus ball in the Oak saturday night - 100 quid split that with Tavern tho and then also 50 quid on Man U winning 2-0... so i am quids in this weekend!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2007
    about 10 mins into the portsmouth game.

walked to the odeon in greenwich and watched notes on a scandal after nando's.

lucky you winning. someone nicked my wallet on friday night. £50 in it, cash cards, i.d, health insurance, gift vouchers, and clubcard/advantage card.

not happy :-(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]I sat behind a couple of women on Saturday who at one point,screamed at the referee and linesman (assitant referee or whatever the correct pc saying is) to flag for offside against Man U.I retorted in a not sarcastic way that you couldn't be offside from a throw in.To which they replied sorry I forgot about that.The reaction of the surrounding fans pi**ing themselves was classic.

dont knock the women, its because there is fewer of them that people take notice when they say something daft on the spur of the moment...its when blokes come out with it consistently that gets me...there's a guy in the upper west that screams out all sorts of cringeworthy bollox every match that gives no consideration to the actual rules of the game or the physical capabilities of a human being, and he does it so loudly his voice keeps breaking half the time...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]about 10 mins into the portsmouth game, walked to the odeon in greenwich and watched notes on a scandal after nando's. lucky you winning. someone nicked my wallet on friday night. £50 in it, cash cards, i.d, health insurance, gift vouchers, and clubcard/advantage card not happy :-(

I know it's not funny, had it myself. But do you reckon they were looking for Valley Gold cards....?
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    haha. well they got my "red" card....what that is for i dont know tho....