Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Super Clive?

edited October 2011 in General Charlton
Great reading about what a top bloke Walshie is (and he is) but was wondering what has happened to Super Clive?

Remember he was having a hard time of it but nowt since?

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Clive seems to suffer from acute shyness, Curbishley says in his book how taciturn and withdrawn Clive is/was, he let his football do the talking. According to the Grimsby site 'cod almighty' in May this year, Mendonca is still good pals with another ex cafc play off legend, Steve Jones and Steve is happy to pass on any messages to Clive.
  • Options
    Saw him at Newmarket races a couple of years back .
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    my dad works with Clive's nephew and she said that Clive was a grumpy man who stayed in doors most of the time and didn't do much.  
  • Options

He wasn't very cheery when I spoke to him.

• Options
    my dad works with Clive's nephew and she said that Clive was a grumpy man who stayed in doors most of the time and didn't do much.  
    Sure that wasn't OohAah??

• Options
    ?
  • Options

This could explain why he is so grumpy ......
  • Options
    so a cliquey grumpy old git, would fit in well on here :P
  • Options
    shemale? Has anyone got a picture of 'it' so we can do a  would ya?
  • Options
    Typo, sorry I obviously meant He instead of she