Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huddersfield £10 adult ticket offer - Monday 28th November

2»

Comments

• Options

Is this open to personal callers only?

Having entered my CON number and ordered 2 tickets on-line they wanted £36.

• Options
    It says tickets will be available to purchase online ?
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    It's ashame that Huddersfield fans are excluded from this offer.
  • Options
    Got a Gooner and a Toffee from the office making the most of this one.  Their second time down at The Valley so hopefully I've managed to pummel some sort of Charlton Athletic soft spot into them!
  • Options
    Make sure you teach them the words to Valley Floyd road tho beforehand... !
  • Options
    why should they get it when our own fans who don't know season ticket holders can't get them.
  • Options

don't suppose they are - if anyone wants a different stand from ST holder then they can't utilise the offer, but it's there for all.

• Options
    They're not excluded, they'll just have to buy a season ticket to take advantage of it ;)
  • Options
    Thought I'd bump this, to boost the attendance. Remember the offer only applies for sales up to midday of the game ! 
  • Options
    If the online does not give the offer then just call tell them, tell them that you tried online and thye will wave the phone booking fee.  Thats what I did.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Airman, I.want to bring five mates to the game..my dad, brother and I each have a season ticket, would we be able to purchase 5 all at the same time so they could all sit together?
  • Options
    Airman, I.want to bring five mates to the game..my dad, brother and I each have a season ticket, would we be able to purchase 5 all at the same time so they could all sit together?

Surely that has to be a yes. Just ring up with the 3 CON numbers and buy 5. 0871 226 1905.
  • Options
    Being at Uni this year I dont have a season ticket, soo any very kind lifers want to help my brother and I and get the 10 pound deal?
  • Options
    I think alot will still make the match and hopefully we can get the valley bouncing. the crowd needs to be the 12th man. A WIN WOULD BE HUGE! a draw would be good tbh
  • Options
    Surely that has to be a yes. Just ring up with the 3 CON numbers and buy 5. 0871 226 1905.
    As long as you've got the CON numbers you shouldn't have any problem.
  • Options
    Got my Brother and Nephew coming up from Eastbourne for the game.  Two more on the atteendance figres for the game.
  • Options
    Our 4 season tickets have bought another 7 tickets in our row. I doubt any of them would have come had the offer not been there.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    What's the sales like so far? I'm bringing 6...
  • Options

what are u21 tickets?

• Sponsored links:

• Options

what are u21 tickets?

They're tickets for those aged under 21. Usually they're cheaper than full priced adult tickets.

Hope this helps.
    ;o)

• Options
    Early sales for this game have been good by evening kick-off standards. The offer is doing well, but more adult tickets have been sold at standard prices than at £10.
  • Options
    Someone was asking me the other day, Is there any more plans for another Football for a Fiver soon ?
  • Options
    Someone was asking me the other day, Is there any more plans for another Football for a Fiver soon ?
    Nothing imminent, but we know the model works so you'd expect we'd return to it.

• Options
    Bump