Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hartlepools Utd v Charlton - Preview, Views and News

Comments

• Options
    Going by train? Us commuters are subsidising that. Disgrace.
  • Options
    Just seen the Charlton squad on Vespas on the motorway.

BWP had a sidecar with the tactics board in. Carrying us as usual!
  • Options
    Well they should get a seat at 1.30 at New Eltham !

• Options
    Physic RM has been looking at his balls again - after correctly predidting the last two games - which means that once again my balls are in perfect working order! (Its taken sometime for them to work again, as I had to get them out recently and dust them off as Mrs RM needed them!!)

Not an easy trip this one, but again I have a feeling that we can nick this........so I'm going for a 2-1 win, however the balls are a little 'fury' this early in the morning......so it could be 1-1.

Now where did I put my 'duster'!!

Physic RM

• Options
    Didnt they make a dvd of there win against us last year? Put it on sat morning in the hotel. Get the lads fired up, 3 1 to us.
  • Options
    They seem to be doing better away than at home, although against us they will probably approach like an away game. Got a feeling this will be a straightforward 2-0 for us.
  • Options
    My predictions have been pretty good recently. Don't know why as I haven't seen this team play. Didn't post on here but got Stevenage and Carlisle spot on, though a slight blip in midweek as I had us to win 2-0.

Saturday will see a 0-0 draw.
  • Options
    1-0 to us. James Brown own goal which means Stelling has still got to sing
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Weren't just the stewards - Stevenage p*ssed our lads off big time with their tactics and approach. I think they think they crossed the line - the return in February is going to be tasty. Apparently apart from time wasting and an over physical approach they were constantly disrespectful and nasty in their comments throughout the game. I think they are a side who reflect their manager and outside of Stevenage are not well loved -I mean last season one of their players was decked by his own fan after a cup game which says it all.Definitely dark side of the force merchants who wil be found out sooner rather than later.
  • Options
    3-2 BWP first half hat-trick. They score 2 quick goals early on in the second half and the away supporters go home with their fingernails chewed off (again!).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Physic RM has been looking at his balls again - Physic =  wholesome;  is that why Mrs RM likes them out, dusty or not?LOL
  • Options
    Well they should get a seat at 1.30 at New Eltham !
    Maybe, but there'll have to put up witrh the pi** and shi* smells all the way up there. Whatever way it's looked  at and for whatever reason, it involves a train so therefore it's a disgrace.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Going for 2-0 again. I don't expect it to be easy (probably a game the word 'arduous' was invented for) but I see us stepping up to the challenge.

Same team as the last two. Andy Hughes looks like he's a fit lad, despite his advancing years so I'm guessing he'll be happy to play a third game in a week.

Green and BWP to score.
  • Options

CAFCofficial
    Charlton Athletic FC

RT @workthechannels: Good luck to @CAFCofficial vs @Official_HUFC. Just passed your team coach on the A1. #Trek

52 minutes ago

So all that effort on Auguries and High Flying Addicks and the tight wads make the team go by coach after all.   Slater Out!

• Options
    Hamer tweeted that they were getting the train and shows a pic at a station
  • Options
    Charlton to win 4-1. Green scoring while BWP gets his first ever hat-rick. 
  • Options
    Hamer tweeted that they were getting the train and shows a pic at a station
    coach meeting the train at the station would be my guess.  Assume they will train up north somewhere like Middlesboro this PM then on to hotel in coach.
  • Options
    yeah sounds likely.

The lads at new eltham station

• Options
    Doing a good job of shaking off the press - must be a massive problem when the division leaders come to town. Wouldn't be surprised if they don't have a couple of decoy coaches travelling in advance. 
  • Options

My prediction: Hartlepool 0 - Charton 1 - goal: BWP 67'

hamer, solly, taylor, morrison, wiggins, wagstaff, hollands, hughes, jackson, kermy, bwp. subs: sullivan, cort, stephens, green, euell

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Reverse score to last year - 2-1 to us. BWP and Kermit.
  • Options
    Unchanged team ..... Hartlepool Utd 0 v CAFC 2
  • Options

This has banana skin written all over it. We're on a high again after Stevenage. Chris is talking up the team. Hartlepool have lost their last 3 at home. Could it be? Hope not as we're made of sterner stuff nowadays. Going for a win with Bradley scoring, but....... you never know.  :-)  

• Options
    Not a banana skin at all. This is a genuine challenge we'll win 1-0 after they equalise.
  • Options
    I was born the week Spurs did the double!

1901 or 1961?

Enquiring minds are bored on a Friday evening.

• Options
    So hard to call but 2-2 after they go 2-0 up. Late goals from Jackson and super sub Waggy rescue a point that we celebrate like a win.
  • Options

Not a banana skin at all. This is a genuine challenge we'll win 1-0 after they equalise.
    this made me laugh so hard i dropped my tea. :)
  • Options
    I am now becoming a REDMIDLAND fan as well as an addicks fan. Is this the new messiah. Will this man through his visions and predictions lead us through the wilderness and into the promised land of the Championship. This guy has his finger on the pulse and his hands on his crystal balls at the same time. That is not easy. Not only can he see into the future he can probably see himself cumming.His predictions have been spot on. He is going for for a 2-1 win away and as a mere humble human being how can i differ with with such a powerful force.

One last thing REDMIDLAND - I hope your bloody well right or i am changing my faith and might call something other than a messiah if we draw or lose

COYA and COYR
  • Options
    So hard to call but 2-2 after they go 2-0 up. Late goals from Jackson and super sub Waggy rescue a point that we celebrate like a win.
    I reckon if it ends archibishop. We will go 2 up to be pegged back 2-2. But I'm confident with a 3-1
  • Options
    I always felt that Stevenage would be the banana skin. Reasonably confident that we'll a result tomorrow.